Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finance Corporation's shady process

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1corporation - Finance Corporation's shady process Empty Finance Corporation's shady process Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:10 pm

SerPierre

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon,

I would like to seek for a legal advice regarding a situation that happened just this morning.
My wife's ATM for her salary is with this certain finance corporation (FC), yesterday, Apr. 27, 2018 my wife received her salary whice she thought is more than she should have received. We informed the FC that we have to clarify the amount from my wife's company before we will withdraw it, however after just a few hours when we checked online, the salary was already withdrawn by the FC (we can tell by the history logs online).

When we asked the about the situation the FC informed us that they will be putting the salary on hold until my wife's company verifies that the salary amount was indeed the correct amount, which I find very unusual because I believe they don't have the right to put it on hold, if it's the company then I would understand.

So on the same day when my wife went to work (night shift), she asked her supervisor to confirm that the amount was correct which her supervisor validated that it is the correct amount.

We went to the FC's office to inform them, my wife had already sent them the email and the letter from her supervisor confirming the amount, it was then that they informed us that they still wont release it because it was the "amount due" (another excuse for not releasing the salary), we countered this by telling them that last Jan 25th 2018, there was an agreement made by my wife and one of their employee (and we have the documents to prove) that they will start deducting 4k per pay day starting March 2018, but since my wife was on leave due to pregnancy, her salary will be reinstated on Apr 30th pay day (which came in on the 27th), this is the reason why she recieved a higher amount than usual because it is the salary for 2 months (Mar - Apr), now the FC still will not release the salary because they "will need to create another agreement" this only means that they are not honoring the agreement that was made last Jan 25th.

We would still like to stick with the Jan 25th agreement to deduct 4k per pay day, so on the current pay they should only deduct 16k, which we told them is fine and have them release the change to us which they still declined.

They gave us 5k so we can end the day's arguement, and asked us to come back on May 2nd to create another agreement, which is very shady and unusual.

I hope this is clear enough for you to give us advice and I apologize for the long post. Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum