Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seeking legal advice

+4
attyLLL
Emem06
thepoetsedge
SedaD
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1criminal - Seeking legal advice Empty Seeking legal advice Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:26 pm

SedaD

Arresto Menor

Hello po, bago lang po ako dito sa forum and i need some advice kukuhaan ko po sana ng passport ang baby ko na 4 months old worried lang po ako baka hindi sya mabigyan gawa ng yung sa birth certificate po nya apelyido lang ng asawa ko ang nakalagay at hindi na apelyido which is middle name ng baby namin bali Turkish Foreigner and kasal po kmi ng husband ko dito sa pinas sabi po sa akin ganun daw po sa turkey walang middle name na gamit. Makakakuha po ba ako ng passport ng baby namin? Any advice po please

2criminal - Seeking legal advice Empty Re: Seeking legal advice Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:16 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Contact DFA using their contact numbers and ask your specific question so that you will get a clear and authoritative answer from a DFA representative.

Offhand, I think makakakuha naman ng passport yung baby mo, pero dapat ata 6 months old yung baby para makakuha, may age limit ata yung passport application. I am not sure on this, so please double-check with DFA on said matter.

3criminal - Seeking legal advice Empty Re: Seeking legal advice Thu May 17, 2018 12:54 am

Emem06

Arresto Menor

Hello po good day po.  My gusto po Sana akong itanong ano po na dpt ikaso sa pamamahiya sa pampublikong lugar.  Pinahiya at pinagmumura po kmi ng magpapamilya dahil sa pakikialam sa away pamilya nmin na dpt di nila paki alaman dhil di nmn sila involve sa usapan tinawag kmeng walang kwentang anak at irresponsible pagkatapos po ay pinagmumura at sinundan pa kme habang kme ay pauwi.  
Ano pong aksyon ang dapt gwin.  Isang teacher at SK chairwoman pa nmn din sya dpt sya ang mgandang ihemplo sa kabataan ngunit sya pa nagmumula ng gulo kasama ang nanay Nia na pinakiki alamn buhay nmin away pamilya.

My karampatang kaso poba sa pambabastos at pamamahiya nila smin

4criminal - Seeking legal advice Empty Re: Seeking legal advice Sun May 20, 2018 10:40 am

attyLLL

go to the bgy and file a complaint of slander

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5criminal - Seeking legal advice Empty Re: Seeking legal advice Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:13 pm

Kabayan 2010

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lng po about mashreq bank base sa UAE iF U HAVE pending credit card balance since 2010 wat is the possible case na pede nila file.against you..salamat po

6criminal - Seeking legal advice Empty Re: Seeking legal advice Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:26 am

Borjalmen

Arresto Menor

Need ko po ng legal advice.. Pinasok po kase ng mga pulis ang bahay namen.. Naka civilian po sila at walang warant of arest.. Kinuha po nila ang asawa ko dito sa bahay at sinasabing nagbebenta daw ng shabu kahit na wala naman silang nakuhang kahit na ano dito sa bahay namin.. Ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin para makalabas po ang asawa ko..

7criminal - Seeking legal advice Empty Bank Malpractice??? Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:00 pm

cgaya

Arresto Menor

** Initially written last Friday, reposting since no one responded. Sad

Hello, goodmorning! I'm new to this page and I only signed up for this one issue that inconvenienced me so much so I hope I would be able to find help here.

To start off, our company uses U**bank for our payroll account. Our payday is every 10th and 25th of the month. Now the thing is this morning at around 3:25am, I made a transaction in one of their ATMs. It was a withdrawal that ended with a "transaction denied" error. Yet, the money has been taken out of the account.

I emailed them and contacted their customer service number to report the incident. I was told that they can offer a so-called "cash advance" where they'll credit the account within 24-48hrs (which I think is a pretty long time) while they "investigate" on the account. The timestamp of the debit on their system matches what I have on my receipt so I don't understand what exactly are they investigating. Clearly, this was their error. Not to mention, the cash advance option sounds like I owe them money when in fact, they're the one who owes me money.

This is very very inconvenient since i have bills to payoff and it's the weekend tomorrow. They would not provide any compensation for inconveniencing me when it's very obvious that this was a mistake on their system.

Does this sound like a bank malpractice to you ma'am/sir? Please let mo know what actions can be taken against them as it's totally not fine that I had to withdraw from my BPI just so I can payoff bills in the meantime and then deposit back the money after they credit me. Such a burden on my part cause I had to spend more time, money, fare, and effort because of what they did. I work from 6pm to 3am-NOT TO MENTION I AM 6MONTHS PREGNANT.

Please help me, I am so frustrated  Crying or Very sad  Sad

Thank you for any help you can provide! High hopes on this page

Last edited by cgaya on Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no reply received)

8criminal - Seeking legal advice Empty Criminal case estafa filed Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:43 pm

ANNIE23_1583

Arresto Menor

Hi i would like to inquire because i have filed a criminal case estafa against my business partner amounting to 489000 pesos the warrant has been issued and he posted bail i was given a letter by the mtc rosario that I need to pay amounting to 8268 pesos within 10 days upon receipt of such letter while people from rtc clearly told me I dont need to pay filinh fee for criminal case estafa except for bp 22 but mtc still insists that i pay the said amount of 8268 or else I wont be able to collect maybe you can tell me what is this amount for why is it so high

9criminal - Seeking legal advice Empty Re: Seeking legal advice Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:59 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

ANNIE23_1583 wrote:Hi i would like to inquire because i have filed a criminal case estafa against my business partner amounting to 489000 pesos the warrant has been issued and he posted bail i was given a letter by the mtc rosario that I need to pay amounting to 8268 pesos within 10 days upon receipt of such letter while people from rtc clearly told me I dont need to pay filinh fee for criminal case estafa except for bp 22 but mtc still insists that i pay the said amount of 8268 or else I wont be able to collect maybe you can tell me what is this amount for why is it so high

Maybe that is the docket fee and you do need to pay for it for the case to be accepted in court.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum