Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child custody

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child - Child custody Empty Child custody Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:09 pm

Emy Salango

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lng po kung ano pwede ko gawen kc yung anak ko ayaw balik sakin na brain wash na nila 12 years old po sya invalid po yung kasal namen kc ngpakasal kmi 2005 na devorce xa 2008 tapos po ibang name gnamit nya pti residency nya sa hongkong ibang pangalan po ginamit nya kahit dito sa pilipinas yun na rin yung name na ginamit nya kahit sa birth cert ng anak q yun nadin yung ginamit nya sa fathers name ano po maganda q gawen pra makuha ang full custody ng anak ko at anung kaso po ang pwede ko ikaso sa kanya my hawak po aq mga documents from nso.

2child - Child custody Empty Re: Child custody Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:03 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

I would advise maghire ka na ng abogado kung balak mo magfile for sole custody ng bata sa korte.

3child - Child custody Empty Re: Child custody Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:05 pm

Emy Salango

Arresto Menor

Thanks for your advice derecho nb sa abogado un o need q mgreport mna sa police?

4child - Child custody Empty Re: Child custody Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:07 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Dumirecho ka na sa abogado para mareview nya yung mga evidence na hawak mo at maadvise nya kung malakas ang laban mo.

5child - Child custody Empty Re: Child custody Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:37 am

Jobeem1

Arresto Menor

Hi Good morning Atty.,

I am a single mother, I'm living with my domestic partner, we have two children that is a 2 years old (boy) and 1 year old (girl). My partner is a seaferer,his allotment are all given to his mothet which I do not know how much is that be.
His mother and I are not in good terms, I wanted to stay-out of there house and together with my kids. My daughter has his last name but my son doesn't the fact that his last name wasn't change cause that day he was born his dad is still in overseas but by the time he came home I let him signed at the back of my son's birth cert.
I need your help on what to do. I want to have there child support for my kids.
Before anything else I would like to let you know that I had my second child as being harrassed and rape by there father, but I was frightened to complaint about what happend cause people that might hear my story will laughed at me and just don't mind my situation at all.
I need your help asap.
Thank you and more power.
I don't have work right now and I am trying to apply to a BPO company.

6child - Child custody Empty Re: Child custody Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:05 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

write a demand letter for support from the father. if he does not comply, you can then sue him. regarding the rape issue, hire a lawyer if you want to pursue legal recourse on this matter.

7child - Child custody Empty Re: Child custody Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:02 pm

Jobeem1

Arresto Menor

By the way atty. What's the difference of R. A 7610 to R. A 9262??
I don't have work to get a private lawyer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum