Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegitimate child same middlename sa mother

+4
Ash78
attyLLL
xtianjames
crisdrei
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

crisdrei

Arresto Menor

good day po.
have concerns lang po, may anak ako na mag to two years old na. balak ko po kc kunan siya ng passport pero sa birth certificate nya may middlename po same kami..nag ask ako bout it sa cityhall sabi ok lang daw yun, optional daw yun..pero sa mga nababasa q po illegimate child wala ho ba talaga dapat middlename..wala po kc aq idea na ganun pala dapat...ano po dapat gawin..pupunta palang aq ng dfa para mgprocess pero nababahala ako about sa birth certificate ng anak ko...thanks po..

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

sino ang pinalabas na nanay sa BC? meron kasi ako naenconter na instances na pinapalabas na ang lolo at lola ng bata ang magulang ng bata kaya magiging same middlename at surname ng nanay since sa mata ng batas ay pinalabas sila na magkapatid (this is illegal under simulation of birth).

crisdrei

Arresto Menor

name ko rin po nakalagay sa birth certificate as his mother.. paano po yan..usually ba may bayad kung patatanggal ang middlename..gusto ko kc iprocess habang bata pa siya...

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

go to civil registry office where the birth certificate is registered para matulungan ka sa pag file ng petition for correction.

attyLLL

you can also try to apply for your passport first. they might let it go because it is what is registered on the birth certificate

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Ash78

Arresto Menor

Hi,? It’s ok kung ano ang nasa birth certificate mo un ang sundin mo. The dfa might asked u delete middle kung ikaw walang misdle tapos ung anak mo meron. Sa case ko wala akong middle name tapos sa birtj certificate ng anak ko mu middle name ako nakalagay so the dfa advised me to delete my middle name in his bc kc wala nman ako non . 1k lang bayad punta ka lcr

tffny22

Arresto Menor

Hi po. I'm currently using my mother's surname and middle name. This year po kasi may travel ako with co-workers and nagworry. Paano po kaya yun kasi ever since until now gamit ko yung middle name and surname ng mama ko and nung nag pa appointment po ako ng passport tinanggal po nila yung Middle Name, nakita din po kasi nila na middle initial lang po ang nasa PSA BC ko. Pero lahat ng government IDs ko may middle name ng mama ko. Paanu po kaya yun? Makakaalis pa kaya ako ng bansa?
Thanks for the reply

maguai

Arresto Menor

Hi, this is a bit complicated. I am now married and my passport is in my married name. I have been an Advisory on marriage by PSA. The problem is my children is about to get a passport. I have not legitimized them yet and their PSA birth certificate does not have any annotation of the marriage still. Two of my sons have my middle names on their birth certificates, the other one had none. So, if they apply at the same time, their middle names would be questioned. Is it okay for them to use the name that they have on their birth certificates? or do I have to change it?

9child - illegitimate child same middlename sa mother Empty NSO birth cert denied Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:21 pm

Gopro5

Arresto Menor

Hello attorney, I need your advice my sister apply for NSO birth but the NSO denied her request because of the existing marriage of her adopting father..my sister was been adopted with my aunt and my aunt was legally married and my sister is legitimate child..the problem is the NSO denied her request because of the father was married and the NSO erased her family name..because she's not allowed to used the fathers surname beacuse of existing marriage..ask ko lng po bakit nakasal po cya uli Sa auntie ko Kung married pala sya..before ...what should my sister do..can she cancell the legitimation so that she can get NSO birth cert..if not can she used her real name to get NSO birth and just attached affidavit on her credentials Na same person Lang.can I file a case against my uncle for bigamy and also rape..my sister was adopted when my mom died and her life is miserable because she was molested by the husband of my aunt and now she want to apply abroad but she cannot do it because of the problem with the documents because of the father existing marriage..

10child - illegitimate child same middlename sa mother Empty Illegitimate child with surname Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:45 am

Rhen0203

Arresto Menor

Hi po, nakita ko po itong site ninyo, i hope you can help me. My boyfriend is planning to correct his birth certificate issues po. Sa nso po kc niya, tama yung hand written na walang middle name pero may type written din po dun na may middle name naman siya ng mama niya. Isa pa, ung relation to child or of the child field po ni mama niya, nakalagay daughter. Pano po ba namin ito maayos? Ano po kayang requirements kung sakali? May bayad po kaya ung correction?

P.s by the way po, school records po niya middle niya is ung maiden surname ni mama niya at last name niya is yung sa papa niya. Another problem din po ba yun?.

Thank you in advance.

I hope i can get a response on this matter.

Last edited by Rhen0203 on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum