Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Using Fake name and Birthdate on passport

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xicarusx

Arresto Menor

Hi we are in need of legal advice because my girlfriend used a fake name and Birthday on her Philippine passport po, and she’s currently working in Saudi Arabia. She wanted to work abroad and she was young back then and her recruiter advised her to used a fake name and birthday, that’s the reason why she agreed to it just to get approved to work abroad. Now that she’s in the right age and we wanted to use her real name and birthday to make her papers legal specially on her passport what should we do?
Also is there any sanctions from what she did before.
Please help us.thank you so much.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

inquire in DFA. sanctions maybe her passport may get revoked/confiscated and she may be unable to get another passport.

attyLLL

I don't think there's any law that says she cannot apply for a passport using her real name. She is not under any legal obligation that she committed the falsification before.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum