Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cash Bond / Employment Bond

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Cash Bond / Employment Bond Empty Cash Bond / Employment Bond Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:31 pm

jolyn

Arresto Menor

This is the situation:

My sister signed for employment / cash bond of 16,000.  The cash bond to be deducted every payday.  She only worked for 2 weeks kasi hindi nya nagustuhan yung patakaran ng employer.  They are forced to work for longer hours at lagi na lang may nasussupinde syang kasamahan sa trabaho for minor reason.  So she decided not to continue her work.  She did not file for resignation, she does stop coming to work.

May legal implications ba yung ginawa nya, pwede ba magdemend yung employer ng  bond

Salamat sa pagsagot : Wink

2bond - Cash Bond / Employment Bond Empty Re: Cash Bond / Employment Bond Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:42 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

When you just stop reporting for work, it signifies abandonment of work which is a terminable offense.
The company "can" sue your sister for damages.

Cash bonds are usually to cover for damages an employee might occur during her work. It is mandated by DOLE to return the money should the employee separate from the employer.

Btw, if your sister do this, not resigning from the company and being "AWOL", she might lose job opportunities in the future because of her "bad" record.

3bond - Cash Bond / Employment Bond Empty Re: Cash Bond / Employment Bond Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:52 pm

jolyn

Arresto Menor

But what if the reason for not reporting to work at dahil lagi na lang minumura ng employer mga employee and Gusto nila lagi mag stay ng beyond office timings employee kapag Hindi nagkagalit. Na stress kapatid ko. Ng husto for 2.weeks. I knew this reason is not enough to be awol. Kaya lang na taking na sya pumasok ulit

4bond - Cash Bond / Employment Bond Empty Re: Cash Bond / Employment Bond Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:05 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Still the proper way is to resign.

5bond - Cash Bond / Employment Bond Empty Re: Cash Bond / Employment Bond Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:38 am

attyLLL

requiring a cash bond is illegal. my opinion is she could resign immediately

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum