Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car Insurance Role in a Car Accident or Legal Representation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

whatdowedo

Arresto Menor

Car Insurance Role in a Car Accident or Legal Representation

Magandang Araw Po Sa Ating mga Abogado at Fiscal !

I have a friend who got into a car crash with 2 other vehicles. Unfortunately there were 3 people who got hurt on this crash. 1 of 3 people has been injured. The 2 individual has been discharge already from hospital with minor injury. The other individual has been hospitalize (don't know the extend of this person's injury). My friend has a comprehensive car insurance. The car repair will be covered by insurance. The relative of the person at the hospital has been calling my friend and his wife non-stop with outrageous demands although my friend and his wife have been very supportive and have covered all hospital bills and expenses. They are under a lot of stress and starting to feel they are being harass. With their current situation I would like to help, thus I have few questions which require legal advise.

a. What is the role of insurance company in situations like this? Does my friend have the right to ask insurance company to step in and be the middle ground to represent my friend in talking to the family and relative of all the person involve in this car crash?

b. Assess the situation and how much monetary expenses my friend have to shoulder and what will be covered by insurance?

c. Does my friend require a legal representation on this situation?

d. What other actions will my friend need to do to ensure the legal right of the person who's at the hospital is properly compensated and that the injured person will not going to keep on harassing in the future.

Thank you and looking forward for your advise.

PS. Please PM me if you believe my friend require a legal representation and you can help my friend's situation.

Salamat Po !!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum