Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

certification of case disposition

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1case - certification of case disposition Empty certification of case disposition Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:22 pm

DENKA14

Arresto Menor

Hi can somebody help me regarding this matter. I went to NBI Quality control this morning because i got hit. Then he said to go to RTC Antipolo Branch __ RA 9165 #__-______

__-__-___. Before going there i would like to ask someone who knows legal matters. It is filed against me 2008 and i went to prison then i get bailed the officer told me to attend the hearing. however i didnt attend any hearing because i am afraid and i just thought that we already settled everything by my arresting officer. after that i havent received aany subpoena or anything its just the officer just told me to attend the hearing.thats it and it been 10 years i dont know what happend to my case. what will i do? i am not sure what to do when i get my case disposition. please help meee

2case - certification of case disposition Empty legal advice please Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:23 pm

DENKA14

Arresto Menor

help me pls

3case - certification of case disposition Empty Re: certification of case disposition Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:00 pm

attyLLL

bail is just for provisional liberty. the case goes on. probably another warrant was issued and it is still subsisting. you will probably have to file bail again and then the trial will continue

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum