Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Bond Fee

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Employment Bond Fee Empty Employment Bond Fee Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:31 pm

Kurt Gale

Kurt Gale
Arresto Menor

I am working as an IT professional for 1 year.

I have a bond for 2 years and have to pay Php 150,000 if I want to resign. They say that it’s because of the training.

For the past year, I haven’t receive any training.
Also, I want to resign from this company since I can’t see my growth here.

Are there any chances that I can resign from this Company with having smaller amount to pay?

2bond - Employment Bond Fee Empty Re: Employment Bond Fee Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:18 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

you can try and negotiate with them for a compromise. if nakasulat sa contract mo na its for training expenses (not sinabi lang) then they have to substantiate/prove how they came up with that amount. hindi nila pwedeng tubuan yan

3bond - Employment Bond Fee Empty Re: Employment Bond Fee Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:10 pm

attyLLL

if you do resign and give proper 30 day notice and they hold your last pay, you can file a complaint at nlrc.

if they file a civil case against you to claim the bond, they have to prove they are entitled to it

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum