Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LAND OWNERSHIP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - LAND OWNERSHIP Empty LAND OWNERSHIP Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:48 pm

icelmar

Arresto Menor

hi. i just want to ask an advice regarding our case. actually we have a lot of case but this in particular i would like to seek your advice..my father take care of my aunts inherited land for like 30years or more.and then one day she went to our house and demand that she wants it back because she want to sell it..my father did not agree because they have verbal agreement that my aunt will give him the land...the land title is still in the name of our grandfather but when they sell the lot they made new land title under my aunts name..do we have a claim on that land? or should we just settle it? your advice is highly appreciated..thank you

2LAND - LAND OWNERSHIP Empty Re: LAND OWNERSHIP Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:15 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Since the land has already been registered in your aunt's name, then she would be in the best position to prove her claim. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/proving-claims-land-ownership-disputes Your father's claim is based only on a supposed verbal agreement, while your aunt is armed with a title. I would suppose your chances of proving your claim are... not good.

3LAND - LAND OWNERSHIP Empty Re: LAND OWNERSHIP Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:31 pm

icelmar

Arresto Menor

but what about the years my father has been cultivating the land? we also settle in that land...dont we have any claim on that?
and also they showed us document with my fake fathers signature that they have an agreement regarding him being the caretaker only of the land. but his signature in the said document is fake.

4LAND - LAND OWNERSHIP Empty Re: LAND OWNERSHIP Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:46 pm

romeltrivera

Arresto Menor

nakabili po ako ng lupa na ang area ay 6.7hectares.....nabili ko noon 2012 ngunit hanggang ngayon di ko pa rin napapakinabangan.....meron po kaseng dalawang tillers....hindi po sila tenant sa lupa....meron po akong certificate of none tenancy na galing sa office ng DAR ..... binibigyan ko na po sila ng 1.5 hectares,,,ang gusto po nila ay kalahati ng buong lupa.....ano po ang dapat kong gawin para mapasaakin at pakinabangan ko na ang lupa? .,,,maraming salamat po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum