Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Developer refuses Housing Loan from Pag-Ibig (Demand for a Full Refund)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shalalah

Arresto Menor

We just went to HLURB regarding our issues with developer. The developer refuses to take housing loan from PAG-IBIG which is not indicated in contract (that we cannot take a housing loan from PAG-IBIG contrary to the agent have told us). Is there any possibilities that we can demand for a full refund of our payments if we refused to take bank or in-housing financing? I heard that according to Maceda law we can only have the refund of the 50% down to 30% (if there's no grounds against to the developer). I just felt bad that for every single cents that we hardly earn will suddenly turns into half or less, To think that we never had a chance to live in the property. What is conciliation case related in our case? Percentage in winning the conciliation case against them? Please I need an advise

attyLLL

if you can convince the arbiter that the agent indeed led you to believe Pag-ibig loan was possible and your loan was approved, then you may have a basis for a refund

consider taking a bank loan approved by the developer and then re-finance it with pag-ibig.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3loan - Developer refuses Housing Loan from Pag-Ibig (Demand for a Full Refund) Empty Full Refund Inquiry Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:29 am

shalalah

Arresto Menor

The problem is... The developer can't provide the required documents of Pag-Ibig and those are the requirements for housing loan approval.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum