Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

makakakuha ba ako ng passport?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1passport - makakakuha ba ako ng passport? Empty makakakuha ba ako ng passport? Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:05 pm

Lunatika

Arresto Menor

howdy!
i would like to ask if i can get a passport to travel at least in Asia - Hongkong, Indonesia, or Thailand for mga 5 - 10 days trip lang? In 1995 may warrant of arrest sakin for estafa. Lumipat ako ng place kaya hindi nagmaterialize yung arrest.
first, makakakuha ba ako ng passport?
Second, kung makalipad ako say sa HK or Indonesia, may possibilidad ba na sa pagbalik ko dito e maaresto ako?
Third, may pwede ba akong gawin para maiwasan yun? vacation trip lang namn yun

2passport - makakakuha ba ako ng passport? Empty Re: makakakuha ba ako ng passport? Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:19 pm

attyLLL

yes, you can still get a passport
unlikely you will be arrested

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3passport - makakakuha ba ako ng passport? Empty Re: makakakuha ba ako ng passport? Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:36 pm

Lunatika

Arresto Menor

Thanks a lot for your reply. At least i can have peace of.mind coz my institution would want that administrators' planning be done out of the country- vacation included.
How about securing a visa? May i ask in which countries can i travel without the possibility of being arrested at the airport upon return?

4passport - makakakuha ba ako ng passport? Empty Re: makakakuha ba ako ng passport? Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:04 pm

attyLLL

probably all of them

5passport - makakakuha ba ako ng passport? Empty Re: makakakuha ba ako ng passport? Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:53 am

Confused0106

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Hope all is well. I would like to ask tor your expertise regarding my problem. A case was filed against me for violating RA 8239 (Philippine Passport Law) back in December 1999. In short, facification of Philippine passport. I got the info from court of origin. My questions are as follows:

1. Specified bail is 30,000.00php. Do I need o pay the whole amount?
2. Once I posted the bail for my temporary liberty, can I get my NBI clearance?
3. What's the possibility that I will be acquitted/dismissed case?

Note: I was 18y/o when said incident was committed and I really committed said offense.

Hoping for your swift response.

Sincerely,

Confused0106

6passport - makakakuha ba ako ng passport? Empty Re: makakakuha ba ako ng passport? Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:58 am

Confused0106

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Hope all is well. I would like to ask tor your expertise regarding my problem. A case was filed against me for violating RA 8239 (Philippine Passport Law) back in December 1999. In short, falcification of Philippine passport. I got the info from court of origin. My questions are as follows: in

1. Specified bail is 30,000.00php. Do I need o pay the whole amount?
2. Once bail is posted for my temporary liberty, can I get my NBI clearance?
3. What's the possibility that I will be acquitted/dismissed case?

Note: I was 18y/o back then when said offense was committed.

Hoping for your swift response.

Sincerely,

Confused0106

7passport - makakakuha ba ako ng passport? Empty Re: makakakuha ba ako ng passport? Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Confused0106

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Pardon me for the incorrect spelling of falsification.

Sincerely,

Confused0106

8passport - makakakuha ba ako ng passport? Empty Re: makakakuha ba ako ng passport? Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:05 am

attyLLL

yes, you need to file the entire amount.
the nbi clearance can be issued only if the case has been dismissed with finality
it depends whether the evidence and the witnesses are still available

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum