Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help. Child custody

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child - Need help. Child custody Empty Need help. Child custody Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:21 pm

Skeforns

Arresto Menor

Hi po, i have a 1 yr old son and Im not married with the mother. Now the mother po demanding too many task just for me to see my son and bring him to my family and let my son to spend time with my mother and father. But now ayaw na po ipadala yung anak ko sa amin. Naaawa ako sa mama and papa ko kasi mis na miss na nla apo nla. What rights do i have sa anak ko? Please help me

2child - Need help. Child custody Empty Re: Need help. Child custody Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:35 pm

attyLLL

only the mother of the illegitimate child has parental authority over the child. If you can get the mother to enter into a written agreement on visitation rights, that can be enforced. If she refuses, you may have to go to court to file a case for enforcement of your rights

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3child - Need help. Child custody Empty Re: Need help. Child custody Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:58 pm

Skeforns

Arresto Menor

Thanks for replying. So she can demand whatever she wants even if i support my child now?
1. She asking for a 50k monthly support.
2. She wants only 3 day visitation per week.
3. She has 3 on past relationship. I only have 1 with her. Now she wants me to go thru vasectomy so that i can see me child. Is that way of extortion?

4child - Need help. Child custody Empty Re: Need help. Child custody Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:57 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

She can demand whatever she wants but youre not obliged to comply. Follow attyLLL's advice.

5child - Need help. Child custody Empty Re: Need help. Child custody Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Skeforns

Arresto Menor

If i wont comply then she wont let me see my son. What rights do i have sir? So confused and emotionally down with this now. Sorry to ask you sommany questions

6child - Need help. Child custody Empty Re: Need help. Child custody Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Skeforns

Arresto Menor

If i wont comply then she wont let me see my son. What rights do i have sir? So confused and emotionally down with this now. Sorry to ask you sommany questions

7child - Need help. Child custody Empty Re: Need help. Child custody Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:46 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

unfortunately, it is up to the mother if she will allow your child to stay with you or your parents since she has sole parental authority over your child. you only have visitation rights.

the best thing you can do is negotiate with her to be able to meet her demands and allow you to get what you want. don't forget to have your agreement in writing.

8child - Need help. Child custody Empty Re: Need help. Child custody Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:45 pm

Skeforns

Arresto Menor

Ok sir. Thanks so much

9child - Need help. Child custody Empty Re: Need help. Child custody Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Skeforns

Arresto Menor

Ok sir. Thanks so much

10child - Need help. Child custody Empty Re: Need help. Child custody Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:39 pm

preciousrhey

Arresto Menor

papano po pag ang bata acknowledged naman ng father kahit di kasal. indeed apelyido ng father ang dala ng bata. pwede po ba basta nalang madala ng ina sa america yong bata withouy consent from the father?

11child - Need help. Child custody Empty Re: Need help. Child custody Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:10 pm

attyLLL

precious, yes because the mother of an illegitimate child as sole parental authority

12child - Need help. Child custody Empty Re: Need help. Child custody Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:15 am

Skeforns

Arresto Menor

Hi atty. kahit po naka sign ako sa birth, she can still bring our son anywhere abroad?

13child - Need help. Child custody Empty Re: Need help. Child custody Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:15 am

Skeforns

Arresto Menor

Hi atty. kahit po naka sign ako sa birth, she can still bring our son anywhere abroad?

14child - Need help. Child custody Empty Re: Need help. Child custody Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:43 pm

attyLLL

skeforns, yes, she can bring the child abroad

15child - Need help. Child custody Empty Re: Need help. Child custody Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:10 pm

Skeforns

Arresto Menor

But if i will bring my son abroad. I cant do it without the consent of the mother right?

16child - Need help. Child custody Empty Re: Need help. Child custody Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:10 pm

Skeforns

Arresto Menor

But if i will bring my son abroad. I cant do it without the consent of the mother right?

17child - Need help. Child custody Empty Re: Need help. Child custody Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:56 pm

narise17

Arresto Menor

Hi good eve. Ask ko lang po may boyfriend po ako. At kasalukuyang buntis po ako 5 months po nung una po sabi nya pananagutan nya, nanghihinge pa sya ng pera sakin para sa business na networking para may pang tustus daw po pag nanganak ako. Kaso trcently po nalaman ko na my gf sya na kasama nya sa business at kinausap ko po yung girl at sinabi nga po nya na sila ng bf ko. Nagalit po yung bf ko dahil sa pag kausap ko sa girl at ayaw na po nua panagutan ung dinadala ko. Sinabi ko po sa knya namagfifile ako ng case laban sa knya kung di nya pananagutan. Ang sabi po nya pananagutan daq po nya kung mapatunayan ko na sa knya ang pinagbubuntis ko. Once po ba na mapatunayan ko na saknya itong dinadala ko maari ko po syang mapakulong. Khit hindi na po nya panagutan mapakuling ko lang sya. Maari po ba yun? At yung girl pwede ko din po bang kasuhan kahit alam myang buntis ako s bf ko di pa din po nya hiniwalayan maari ko po ba syang mapatanggal sa trabho nya? Thanks po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum