Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dispatched Employee Binding Contract

+2
lukekyle
arnoldventura
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Empty Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:00 pm

RainRiku

Arresto Menor

Good day

Good day
I have signed a binding contract for a dispatch employee. I already completed my assignment as TTE and now going back to my previous company, In the contract it says I have obligatory service to tender for 3 years or pay an amount. I plan to resign without completing the obligatory service. I understand that they can sue me for civil case. Can anyone advise on how to strong is their binding contract?

I also recently found out that their are also TTEs who resigned and did not pay the amount, Also found out that a part of my allowance when i was a TTE was deducted for my salary in my company and for 13th month bonus, It is found in my payslip when i was TTE. I also found out that the INTRA COMPANY is the one who pays me my salary and allowance when i was TTE. In short, my company did not have any cost when i was a TTE.

I also did not take any trainings just pure work (programming development)

Here's a copy of the contract Smile

Contract:

Last edited by RainRiku on Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : words)

2contract - Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Empty Re: Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:50 pm

attyLLL

The rationale for damages is unjust enrichment. In the PAL case, the employee was given many trainings. In case they come after you then that would be your defense

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3contract - Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Empty Re: Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:58 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Just be aware on the nature of contracts, so that you would be better equipped to defend yourself in case management decides to go after you. Try reading this, I hope it helps. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/contracts

4contract - Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Empty Re: Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:35 am

RainRiku

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your insights it is very helpful Smile

Also one follow up question..
Do I have the right to get my COE from the company?

Although i may need it anymore since I got a COE from the INTRA company and a job offered for another work.

5contract - Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Empty Re: Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:59 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes. If ayaw ka bigyan you can always complain to DOLE. But be warned nowadays the bigger companies will write in your COE if you were AWOL or if you committed major offenses against them. But no harm in trying

6contract - Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Empty Clearance and leave Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:02 am

glez14

Arresto Menor

Good day
I filed my resignation last December 18, 2018 the effectivity date January 18,2018. Last January 9, 2018 Tuesday, I endorsed personally the duties and resposibilities of a document controller to the designated person. Then I filed also a leave form dated January 11 to 18, 2018. Kaya lang po ang supervising officer ay ayaw pirmahan ang leave at clearance ko. Which is wala naman po akong nilabag sa batas kasi nagpasa naman po ako ng resignation. Ano po ang dapat kong gawin? Thanks po

7contract - Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Empty Re: Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:34 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Regarding leave, it is the right of the supervising officer to approve it or not. There must be a reason for him not signing your leave, you should ask why.

Same as with your clearance, maybe you still need to turn over some documents or tasks, etc. Just ask.

8contract - Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Empty Re: Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:52 am

glez14

Arresto Menor

Yes po. Already turn over personally all the documents properly and submitted also the list of all the documents yesterday. Thank you

9contract - Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Empty Re: Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:41 pm

attyLLL

glez, do your follow ups in writing (email will suffice). try elevating it through the management chain

10contract - Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Empty Re: Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:40 pm

RainRiku

Arresto Menor

Hi

Sorry to resurrect this one.

So basically on  my defense unjust enrichment. It is possible to reason out to lessen the amount to be paid?

Thank you Smile

11contract - Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Empty Re: Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:09 pm

attyLLL

if you did not receive any training, then I don't see why you should be made to pay any amount

12contract - Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Empty Re: Dispatched Employee Binding Contract Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:18 am

RainRiku

Arresto Menor

I noted.

Thanks attorney Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum