Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parked Car Hit by a Taxi

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child - Parked Car Hit by a Taxi Empty Parked Car Hit by a Taxi Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:15 am

ivanmik

Arresto Menor

On December 7, 2017 my car was rammed by a taxi while parked to which it sustained substantial damage to the rear though it can still run. I already have a police report and an estimation of repairs by Chevrolet which amounts 292,000php. The taxi company refuses to have my repairs done at Chevrolet or any other repair shop for the matter EXCEPT their own repair shop which (by reputation) cannot be trusted. This company is infamous in Davao for their bad attitudes and for fixing cars badly. Regarding matters of insurance, i fully paid for my car on November 4th and through another bout of bad luck, they did not automatically renew my insurance and i am unable to do anything within my power to make a claim. I was advised to make a complaint to the LTFRB which i promptly followed through with but we ended up not agreeing on anything since the only option the taxi company offered me is that they want my car to be fixed in their own shop (their way or the high way). I don't know if the atty. of LTFRB gave me the right advice or information because she seemd to be very passive and not really able to make a strong statement to the taxi company for them to be cooperative and find compromise solutions like any independent shops that we both agree on. It's like they are just pushing me to file a case which they know will take years. The atty. of the LTFRB just told me since there are no persons injured or dead that they cannot make demand or suspend their franchise the only thing they can do is to fine them an amount of 5000php which is cometely unsubstantial considering this is THE BIGGEST taxi company in the entire Davao.

my quesion is what would be the best thing for me to do? File a case? Go to the regional or national LTFRB hoping for a different result? mayors office? go back to Police where did i got my police report or traffic police (MMDA)? Or just simply agree to thier option in their (chop) shop?

Welaxs

Arresto Menor

I'm taking care since her father abandoned my little girl.She is turning 5 this year and Now her real mother always threaten me that she will bring her back to her costudy once I didn't give what she want.Her mother got a live inn partner now with 2 children in different father and doesn't have permanent job.
Any comment and advise I will much appreciate thank you

3child - Parked Car Hit by a Taxi Empty Re: Parked Car Hit by a Taxi Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:12 pm

attyLLL

ivanmik, look up small claims case on youtube and supreme court website

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4child - Parked Car Hit by a Taxi Empty Re: Parked Car Hit by a Taxi Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:19 pm

attyLLL

welaxs, your remedy is to file a court petition for custody else the mother can always take the child

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum