Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monetary bond

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Monetary bond Empty Monetary bond Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:30 pm

maicee

Arresto Menor

Good day. I was previously employed sa isang callcenter. Nag immediate resignation po ako. Then naka receive po ako ng email na kailangan ko magbayad ng almost 14k as pre-requisite sa clearance may deadline din po hanggang january 8 2018. Nung nag check po ako ng contract pag immediate kailangan daw ppo magbayad katumbas ng 30 day pay. If hindi ko po mabayaran and hindi naman po ako magpa clearance, may habol po ba sila sakin? Pwede ba nila po ako kasuhan? Salamat po.

"After deducting your accountabilities from your final pay, you still have an outstanding accountability of Php 13,189.22 (Thirteen Thousand One Hundred Eighty-Nine And 22/100 Pesos Only), which (company name) is entitled to recover from you.

Demand is hereby made upon you to pay the amount of Php 13,189.22 by the due date, 8 January 2018 , as a pre-requisite in getting your clearance. (Company name) also reserves the right to indicate your outstanding accountability in any employment certificate issued to you."

2bond - Monetary bond Empty Re: Monetary bond Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:46 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

If hindi ko po mabayaran and hindi naman po ako magpa clearance, may habol po ba sila sakin?
- YES

Pwede ba nila po ako kasuhan?
- YES

3bond - Monetary bond Empty Re: Monetary bond Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:59 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Since nasa contract mo yun, pwede nila yan i-enforce against you, magpa-clearance ka man o hindi. Basahin mo to, sana lang makatulong sayo. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/contracts

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum