Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

To All Experts of Land Ownership

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - To All Experts of Land Ownership  Empty To All Experts of Land Ownership Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Attyplshelp

Arresto Menor

Hi to all Attys and every experts this is very challenging Case,To start with the topic is about the Land of my Mom’s grandfather Mr.Mar who died long time time ago,he had 6 children and 5 have died Already only 1 daughter left of Mr.Mar,one month ago my grandmother sold the land to my mom and bought with deed of sale and grandMa has Thumbmark on it because she is illiterate.
Now we have already a suspicion that two household have occupy part of what my moms bought it from grandma after the Survey of the land yes they are occupying the land of my grandma which now acquired by my mother after grandma sign over to her as well as all the siblings of my mother.now the problem begin because the occupants would not give up the land because they claim they acquired it buying from Mr.Mar two children who one of the happened to be my grandMa with deed of sales and signatures of my grandma:we dont know how they have papers of that kind and grandma couldn’t recall such act as she claims she cannot do that which we dont know but assuming my grandma together with her other sister sold the Land to them;What will happen to us now ..?
We’ve seen the deed of sale between other sister of grandma and grandma as well that sold to Mr.Rey, the this Mr Rey sold it to Mr Cal and Mrs Mer
Also one month ago my granma who is one seller of the land died so only one children of Mr Mar left too.the remaining daughter of Mr Rey will support us to this fight to have it and she dont want to have any claims on to it,,
Thanking you all in advance ,can we remove by court the occupants of this land,, doed my mom have a fight on this case if so we will fight to court
What is our fight on this pls help dont know anymore what to do

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum