Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Failure to Comply Child Support Agreement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child - Failure to Comply Child Support Agreement Empty Failure to Comply Child Support Agreement Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:44 am

elizfaustino

Arresto Menor

Attorney,
Good Day po. I am pregnant and nagkaroon po kami ng agreement ng ex fiancee ko sa PAO regarding monthly support for my pregnancy.
We both signed sa paper , attorney and witnesses sa office and may copies kami parehas ng agreement. We both agreed that every 15th and 30th of the month magbibigay sa akin ang ex fiancee ko which is the father ng pinagbubuntis ko. Nakasulat s agreement namin na dapat mag start siya magbigay last Nov.15 , 2017 but until now wala pa rin siya binibigay almost walang initiative to comply with the said agreement.

Here are my concerns:
1. Ano po ang dapat kong gawin hindi niya sinusunod ang agreement namin?

2 .May offense po ba pag hindi sumunod s legal agreement?

3. Ano po ang karampatang parusa pag hindi ngbigay ng support even may legal agreement na?

Thank you po attorney .

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Well he can contest the paternity of the child later on.

You can go to court and ask for the enforcement of that agreement. But you have to have proof that he is the father, especially since you are not married.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum