Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unjust vexation is already filed in trial court

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chua

Arresto Menor

Hi there! i just would like to get a legal advice. This is regarding the Unjust vexation case that I filed against my husbands sister in law.....bale bilas ata ang tawag dun. anyways. The case is already under the regional trial court and she already had the arraignment. what i would like to know is because i noticed that on the complainant...it said....PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPPINES vs her...what does it mean? then on the same incident this woman filed a counter complaint and binaligtad nya po ako...but with continued prayers and God's help...her case against me was dismissed. Now, because she filed a case against me..I was forced to get a private lawyer and this lawyer that i got also represented me sa arraigment regarding the one I filed. now, since na dismiss po ung case na sinampa against me I am thinking of tapusin na po ung services ng lawyer ko kasi po medyo malaki na po ung nagagastos ko. I want to ask po.....since the UNJUST VEXATION case na didinggin laban sa bilas ko is under dun sa PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPPINES...isn't that I can be represented by a PUBLIC PROSECUTOR? pwede po ba yun para hindi na po ako gumastos ng malaki. Honestly po...madaming mediation na po ang dinaanan naming 2 but seems like matigas pa rin ung bilas ko at patuloy ang mga masasamang bagay ang ginagawa at pinagsasabi sa akin. i exerted all efforts and was giving her the chance to make amends...but all was a failure....she even maligned me in front of the mediator and even walked out of the mediation room....considering that I am the complainant and I should be the one that is so mad....so gusto ko pong ipaglaban ang karapatan ko. pero po ayaw ko na po sanang masyadong gumastos...kasi mahirap po talaga ang buhay sa ngayon. pwede po bang kausapin ko na lang ung private counsel ko at mag pa endorse ako sa public prosecutor?? sa kasong may people of the philippines..tama po bang represented yun ng isang public prosecutor? i really need your help. i will appreciate if you can give me an advice to clear my mind and guide me on what to do. thank you. God bless. Sad

http://ciauie@yahoo.com

2criminal - unjust vexation is already filed in trial court Empty unjust vexation....a criminal case???? Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:27 am

chua

Arresto Menor

chua wrote:Hi there! i just would like to get a legal advice. This is regarding the Unjust vexation case that I filed against my husbands sister in law.....bale bilas ata ang tawag dun. anyways. The case is already under the regional trial court and she already had the arraignment. what i would like to know is because i noticed that on the complainant...it said....PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPPINES vs her...what does it mean? then on the same incident this woman filed a counter complaint and binaligtad nya po ako...but with continued prayers and God's help...her case against me was dismissed. Now, because she filed a case against me..I was forced to get a private lawyer and this lawyer that i got also represented me sa arraigment regarding the one I filed. now, since na dismiss po ung case na sinampa against me I am thinking of tapusin na po ung services ng lawyer ko kasi po medyo malaki na po ung nagagastos ko. I want to ask po.....since the UNJUST VEXATION case na didinggin laban sa bilas ko is under dun sa PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPPINES...isn't that I can be represented by a PUBLIC PROSECUTOR? pwede po ba yun para hindi na po ako gumastos ng malaki. Honestly po...madaming mediation na po ang dinaanan naming 2 but seems like matigas pa rin ung bilas ko at patuloy ang mga masasamang bagay ang ginagawa at pinagsasabi sa akin. i exerted all efforts and was giving her the chance to make amends...but all was a failure....she even maligned me in front of the mediator and even walked out of the mediation room....considering that I am the complainant and I should be the one that is so mad....so gusto ko pong ipaglaban ang karapatan ko. pero po ayaw ko na po sanang masyadong gumastos...kasi mahirap po talaga ang buhay sa ngayon. pwede po bang kausapin ko na lang ung private counsel ko at mag pa endorse ako sa public prosecutor?? sa kasong may people of the philippines..tama po bang represented yun ng isang public prosecutor? i really need your help. i will appreciate if you can give me an advice to clear my mind and guide me on what to do. thank you. God bless. Sad

http://ciauie@yahoo.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum