Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Personal loan was used by others

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - Personal loan was used by others Empty Personal loan was used by others Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:31 pm

angge1121

Arresto Menor

Hi magtatanong lang po sana ako,i have a friend who ask me a favor ganito un,nagpaloan sya sa akin sa isang commercial bank under my name,but all the proceeds ay pinadala ko sakanya lahat and we have agreed na sya ang magbabayad ng monthly ammortization..all the documents of the bank we’re signed by me it was all under my name..kaso ngayon sinisingil ko sya for her obligations pahirapan kami up to the point na nag bounced ung cheke na inissue ko for monthly ammortization sa bank dahil di nya napondohan..ngayon hindi nanaman sya nagbabayad on time at ako ang tinatawagan ng bank to settle dahil nga nakapangalan sakin un..hope you can help me thank you

2loan - Personal loan was used by others Empty Re: Personal loan was used by others Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:35 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Since the loan is under your name, and all the documents are under your signature, you are the one obligated to pay for the loan. The Bank doesn't care what you did with the money, nor does the bank care about the agreement of your friend. So my advice is to pay the bank, and you collect the debt that your friend owe you.

3loan - Personal loan was used by others Empty Re: Personal loan was used by others Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:28 pm

angge1121

Arresto Menor

Is there any case i can file against my friend?thank you

4loan - Personal loan was used by others Empty Re: Personal loan was used by others Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:16 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Try filing a collection case against your so-called friend if he really does not pay. You may not have any other recourse but to go the legal route. Try reading this. I hope this helps you. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/proven-ways-debt-collection

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum