Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question on Land Ownership

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - Question on Land Ownership Empty Question on Land Ownership Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:36 am

katherine.dosado

Arresto Menor

Hi. May nabili akong lupa na lately nalaman namin na may kaso kasi may ibang nag claim which means dalawa yung lumalabas na pangalan sa Tax Dec and pareho silang walang titulo. Rent to Own ang payment mode namin with Deed of Conditional Sale, notarized. Now, yung lupa divided among the siblings kasi patay na mga ninuno nila but they said it is under extrajudicial partition and they know who owns who. No problem with that as they say.

My questions:
1. Is my document legal?
2. Am I protected in case matalo ang may ari ng lupa na nakapangalan sa document ko?
3. Pwede ko pa rin ba pagawan ng titulo ang lupa ko even if may conflict?
4. Is extrajudicial partition of estate with absolute sale applicable for my situation?

Thank you.

2LAND - Question on Land Ownership Empty Re: Question on Land Ownership Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:54 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

1. depende kung maiaaward talaga yung lupa sa nagbenta sayo.
2. no, pero pwede mo reklamo yung nagbenta sayo.
3. hindi until hindi malinaw kung sino talaga ang may pagaari ng lupa.
4. sila silang magpapartihan ang bahala kung pano nila gagawin ang hatian legally.

3LAND - Question on Land Ownership Empty Re: Question on Land Ownership Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:07 pm

Ladie

Prision Mayor

I am not a lawyer but would like to share my little knowledge: (1) If the land is not TITLED, then IT IS GOVERNMENT LAND. Tax Declaration is NOT A DOCUMENT OF OWNERSHIP, but rather ONLY A DOCUMENT FOR PURPOSE OF REALTY ESTATE TAX due the government parang upa o rent for occupying the land. In short, I understand that occupying such land is only POSSESSORY Right. (2) If it is being Extra-Judicial partition, DENR should be requested. In this case, you can then have that portion applied under Miscellaneous Sale Application to DENR with the owner's Renunciation of his/her POSSESSORY rights over it conveying & transferring the rights to you. Selling or conveying/transferring right on land that is UNDIVIDED among the owner's is not advisable, it will even possible more complicated problems. (3) Strongly advise FIRST OF ALL on any transfer of untitled land is to go to DENR.

Wish you luck -- Ladie

4LAND - Question on Land Ownership Empty Re: Question on Land Ownership Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:08 pm

katherine.dosado

Arresto Menor

How can I get out of this mess? Can I assume the lot to others? Pinatayuan na po kasi namin ng bahay and we are living there now with all other "victims" of this mess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum