Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resolution coming from prosecutor office

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resolution - Resolution coming from prosecutor office Empty Resolution coming from prosecutor office Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:54 am

Nadzkie

Arresto Menor

Good day anu po ba ibig sabihin ng letter na natanggap namin coming from provincial prosecutor Naka indicate may complainant then respondent tapus Nakalagay RESOLUTION

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Read it.

Nadzkie

Arresto Menor

I mean what should be the first thing to send suboena or resolution coming from provincial prosecutor office? My son files a complaint agains him the remarks of prosecutor in the resolution was reckless imprudence resulting to slight phyaical injury in the resolution also mention that the undersigned inv.prosecutor after having examined the complaint as well the evidence presented by the complainant hereby resolves as follows fac,DC on the ground of no jurisdiction, prescription, no barangay cert. Then fpi

Nadzkie

Arresto Menor

Fac file as charged it says the case falls under summary investigation, does not require P.I. And the complaint is found sufficient to establish probable cause

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You're not making any sense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum