Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Credit Card Debt Settlement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - Credit Card Debt Settlement Empty Credit Card Debt Settlement Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:42 am

Monaliza

Arresto Menor

Hi, good day po. I need legal advise. Been receiving demand letter from a collection agency. Yung balance ko po umabot na ng 200k but i informed them na it may be because of the interest. Is it possible po that i can ask if i can only pay for the principal amount? Salamat

2credit - Credit Card Debt Settlement Empty Re: Credit Card Debt Settlement Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:49 am

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

There would be no harm in negotiating with them. They might agree with your proposal hassles of filing a case wherein settlement would still be explored.

3credit - Credit Card Debt Settlement Empty Credit Card Debt Settlement Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:45 am

Monaliza

Arresto Menor

Hi, thanks for the immediate response, I appreciate it. Follow up question lang po. I've called the collections agency kahapon and let them know that i may be able to pay the principal amount lang. According to them hindi daw po pwede as mandated by the bank then they asked me to pay kahit 10K lang daw to avoid further legal action. Any steps that I should do next? hindi ko po talaga kayang bayaran. salamat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum