Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car loan (voluntary surrender)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - Car loan (voluntary surrender) Empty Car loan (voluntary surrender) Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:46 pm

Markabby11

Arresto Menor

Good pm po. May tanong po ako, may car loan ako pero due to financial problems di ko na kaya bayaran ang sasakyan. So ngayon po isusurender ko na yung kotse. May kaso po ba kung yung kotse eh may bangga? Hindi nman po totally yuping yupi. May scratch lng at yupi yung bumper. Meron po ba ako pananagutan dun kung isusurender ko na yung kotse. Salamat po.

2loan - Car loan (voluntary surrender) Empty Re: Car loan (voluntary surrender) Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:13 am

Reiohyes

Arresto Menor

Same issue. Pero un sakin declared total damaged na sya. Parang ayoko na bayaran un monthly ksi ndi naman nagagamit kotse. Please give me a feddback on this. Thanks

3loan - Car loan (voluntary surrender) Empty Re: Car loan (voluntary surrender) Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:28 am

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

@Markabby11. There should be none. The lender would be more than happy to retrieve the car from you with that state rather than filing a collection case against you for due to default in payments which could take years and would not put you in prison.

@Reiohyes. The lender might not choose to receive your car given its condition. pero depende pa din sa kanila, choise pa din nila if accept nila or file sila civil case against you which could also take years.

4loan - Car loan (voluntary surrender) Empty Re: Car loan (voluntary surrender) Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:48 am

Reiohyes

Arresto Menor

Been paying for the car almost 3 years now with no delayed payment. I was thinking of returning the car to them instead of paying my MA and not using any car at all. Insurance is still on process til now should the bank need to coordinate with the insurance to speed up the process? I dont know what to do at this point

phil07111983

Arresto Menor

hi, may i seek your assistance regarding this concern. I made a valid excuses due to default payment (8 months unpaid). It was not my intention to happened i prioritize first to pay for the health condition. The bank didn't give me chance for restructure , i suggest if they can include the unpaid 8 months to my balance of 3yrs amortization but still they refuse. The manner of communication of their senior manager has offended me, he said " wala ko pakialam sayo at di dapat ako andito na nagsasayang ng laway sayo" and also the collection agency their attorney always trying to harrass me thru txt and call.

Please advise me what to do. Thanks!

6loan - Car loan (voluntary surrender) Empty Re: Car loan (voluntary surrender) Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:49 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Kung sa tingin mo harassment na ang ginagawa sayo, ireport mo sa Financial Protection Consumer Department ng Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Pero sa tingin ko, maigi na rin na puro sila text sayo, at least pwede mo i-ignore kung gusto mo. Kesa naman idemanda ka nila ng collection of sum of money (or small claims kung hindi naman lalagpas sa P200K yung utang mo), something your creditor has a right to do, which you can't ignore. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/proven-ways-debt-collection

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum