Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non separation of property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1property - Non separation of property Empty Non separation of property Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Bryan Arabe

Arresto Menor

I am filing for annulment since my wife left me. but we do agree in case the process will commence na wag nang hati hatiin mga properties dahil meron kming hiwa hiwalay na account for our salaries and kotse, lupa. ano po pwede gawin? or wag na lng mag declare?

2property - Non separation of property Empty Re: Non separation of property Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:05 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Consult a lawyer.

If the property is registered land and was acquired during your marriage it's obviously lying if your don't declare it. The decree of nullity has to be annotated on all registerable properties and the presumptive legitimes of your children delivered because if you do not do that your next marriage will also be void under Art. 53 of the Family Code.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum