Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what case can be filled for employer who charge than they should ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angelina_ruiz0104

Arresto Menor

hi my employer  did not pay me separation because i resigned hence my case is still currently on nlrc, with constructive illegal dismissal non paymnent , illegal deduction and moral and exemplery damages  non coe issuance  , they admit through their lawyer and with signed documents from nlrc that they have a mistake on their calculation , they ask me to settle an overpayment salary  of 17800 and issued 2 letters of notice that i have to pay that sum , during our hearing at nlrc theyd  admit that the payroll calculation was wrong and and it suppose to  be only 13600 , they hold my coe until today what case i suppose to add on my complaint because  i already have documented proof of the incompetency of their bank to calculate  the right amount that i suppose to be in in debt , before they showed their mistake on payroll they agreed to issue my coe w accountabilities but after we talked today to our hearing they ask me to pay first the due  and will issue the coe , so i pursue my case to the next level and will ask for  PAO assistance on our next hearing on sept 28  to submit our position papers

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

I don't get the story, it seems that this is already in nlrc and you want to court and ask what additional charges that you can file? over a COE?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Utang mo yan.
Bayaran muna.

Parang sa tindahan, bayaran muna ang dapat bago ka bigyan ng resibo.

Pwede naman silang magbigay ng COE, pero pwede pa rin nakalagay na may utang ka pa sa kanila.

Kung bank ang may problema, bakit hindi yun ang habulin mo?

Inayos naman ng company ang computation. Nabayaran mo na ba yung 13600?

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum