Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Passport Guarantor

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1passport - Passport Guarantor Empty Passport Guarantor Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:02 pm

msgoer

Arresto Menor

Hello My Honor,

Pardon my English.

My friend borrowed me a money since May 2014.  We agreed they should pay on October 2014.

On that month,  I was felt that they don't enough money to pay me. I was suggested to move more months to collect money.

In short story.  Were misunderstanding.  In the morning I was found one of their passport.  I said,  I've got your passport.... I will hold it 'till will pay me.

The passport owner was in overseas and the passport expiry on April 2017.  i though they file a lost passport to their working country.

Has our conversation proven communication that they confirmed the passport is my hold.

I was tried to ask the payment 'till these time and i will get back their passport before the passport was expired 'till now no pay.

Was tried to collect the money but they ignored me.

My thinking to file a case as perjury.... has a witness that the passport was given to me while were in meeting.

What should need to do in Legal process? thanks

2passport - Passport Guarantor Empty Re: Passport Guarantor Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:05 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

If he is ignoring you, then you may just try collecting what he owes you legally. Try reading this. I hope this helps you. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/proven-ways-debt-collection

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum