Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support And Custody

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1support - Child Support And Custody Empty Child Support And Custody Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:41 am

marysollargo

Arresto Menor

Child Support and Custody

Hi!

Good day!

I am mother of twins (9 months old). My partner and I doesn't married. And I decided to don't live with him because his a liar and he's a married to the other woman and they have 2 daughters. I didn't know before that he's already married and have kids.

He's working as a seaman. Every month he sending me financial support to the twins for Php 12,000.00 a month. And I have a boyfriend now, he found out about it and he wants to file a case against me. Because he wants to get the full custody of our kids.

My 2 questions is,

1. Is it will affect the custody and financial support if I have new partner again? Do he have a rights to file a case against me because of I have new partner and he wants to get the kids even we're not married?

And

2. Do I have a rights to ask him to add or increase his financial support? Because P12,000.00 a month doesn't enough for my kids.

Your answer will be appreciate.

Thank you so much!

Yours,

Marysol

2support - Child Support And Custody Empty Re: Child Support And Custody Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:01 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

1. since your not married, you have sole custody of the children.

2. it is possible (based on the financial capacity of the parent and the needs of the child. also keep in mind that expenses should be split between you 2) but you have to have sufficient grounds for the requested amount. consult a lawyer personally to help you draft a demand letter.

3support - Child Support And Custody Empty Re: Child Support And Custody Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:24 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

2. It's allways allowed to ask, but that can give both good and bad results.

I don't know your earnings. You say 12 000 per month isn't enough. That's more than many Filipino families get to live of for WHOLE family including the parents.
And you say he is married and have other kids too, so he has to pay for them too.
When not married then it's expected BOTH parents try to contribute financialy.
So if making a case of it - depening of both parents's income and such - it perhaps end up with you get LESS.

And by he is seaman it can become harder to get ANY money if he just refuse paying...

4support - Child Support And Custody Empty Re: Child Support And Custody Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:33 am

john_paul27

Arresto Menor

Magandang araw po sa lahat,

Nakatanggap po ako ng Demand Letter for Child Support sa dati kong GF (PAO office). Nagkaroon po kami ng dalawang anak.

Humihingi po siya ng financial support ng PHP10,000/month para sa dalawang bata, pero ang gross income ko lang po ay PHP20,000/month.

Sa ngayon po ay mayron na rin po akong sariling pamilya at may isang anak (2.5yrs old) at ako lang ang nagtatrabaho sa amin simula ng magbuntis ang aking asawa, dahil sa maselang kundisyon ng kanyang pagbubuntis.

Willing po akong magbigay ng suporta pinansiyal pero hindi ko po kakayanin ang kanyang hinihinging PHP10,000/month.

Sa paghaharap or pag-uusap po ba namin (preliminary conference) kailangan ko po ba ng abodago?
Wala po akong kakayahang kumuha at magbayad ng abodago.

Maari din po ba akong humingi ng libreng legal assistance sa PAO kahit na doon din humingi ng legal assistance yung datin kong GF?

Salamat po sa mga tutugon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum