Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property Case - end of the lease contract

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ncb4u2

Arresto Menor

Hi, Good day to all,

I am looking for an legal advice as I went in a office business where technically after sometimes I didn't make enough money to pay the rent of my office. So I terminated the contract with notice after 18 months on a contract of 5 years, and now they ask me on top of the 3 months deposit, another 3 months of pre-termination, which I dont have. Also they failed to install a proper Meralco meter, then I have all this time a temporary meter and now they ask me also to paid this electricity bill of 18 months in full...

Kindly I really dont know what to say to them as I ask to differed any payments in a small amounts and they refuse, so nothing really I can do, and I let it be.But I worry that stuff one day will catch me back off guard, kindly anybody can give me a advice or comment here on what will be the best way legally or not to deal with that situation, thanks in advance,

With kind regards,

Ninch

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum