Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qualified Theft with Warrant of Arrest

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1warrant - Qualified Theft with Warrant of Arrest Empty Qualified Theft with Warrant of Arrest Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:21 pm

Lovely10

Arresto Menor

Hi,
Nagfile kame ng case sa datin naming kasambahay ng qualified theft. As of now may warrant of arrest na sya. But her family is asking for arraignment. My question is, in case we agreed with the arraignment pwede pa bang malift yung warrant against her? Kapag ba nagbayad na sya samen mawawala na yung record nya?
Thanks for your help.

2warrant - Qualified Theft with Warrant of Arrest Empty Re: Qualified Theft with Warrant of Arrest Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:27 am

payitforward

Arresto Menor

Hindi po hinihingi ang arraignment. Ang korte po ang nagtatakda ng arraignment. Baka po ang hinihingi nila ay settlement.

Kung papayag po kayo makipag settle out of court, kayo po ang mag withdraw ng kaso sa korte. Pagkatpos po nun, mawawala ang warrant niya. Yung record naman niya sa nbi, mawawala lang yun kapag siya na mismo ang magpupunta sa nbi at magpapakita ng katibayan na withdrawn/dismissed na ang kaso niya.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum