Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Contract - job offer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - Employment Contract - job offer Empty Employment Contract - job offer Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:04 am

ijp112790

Arresto Menor

Question po... Am I liable if didn't continue the Job offer I already signed a contract and there is another company that offers good package. Thanks

2contract - Employment Contract - job offer Empty Re: Employment Contract - job offer Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:47 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

If you signed a job offer only, no you are not liable. But if you already signed a contract, you are liable for a breach of contract and the company might sue you for damages.

3contract - Employment Contract - job offer Empty Re: Employment Contract - job offer Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:12 am

ijp112790

Arresto Menor

Thanks for your reply. What is the difference between the joh offer and contract. I'm not sure what I signed.

4contract - Employment Contract - job offer Empty Re: Employment Contract - job offer Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:24 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Job Offer - where the company will state what package they are going to give the new hired, like position title, basic salary, compensation, other benefits, allowances. Job Contract also states the condition of your employment including what is stated in the job offer.

In short, Job Offer is to convince you to join their company because of the benefit package they are offering. It's still in a negotiation phase.

5contract - Employment Contract - job offer Empty Re: Employment Contract - job offer Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:01 pm

ijp112790

Arresto Menor

I think it is a job offer but there is a start date on it but there is no clause specifying if I will not continue. I'm thinking on declining it if I get hired on the other company.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum