Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing a civil case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1civil - Filing a civil case Empty Filing a civil case Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:41 am

thatcher

Arresto Menor

I have provided evidence to a law firm and it took 2 months before I received a response.

Now I am waiting for the firm to file my civil case complaint to the regional court. I already paid the acceptance fee. I just would like to know if there is a timeframe I could expect the case to be filed.

Thank you.

2civil - Filing a civil case Empty Re: Filing a civil case Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:18 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

it will be best to check with your lawyer to find out if something is causing any delay.

3civil - Filing a civil case Empty Re: Filing a civil case Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:25 pm

thatcher

Arresto Menor

Thank you. I have more than once. Is there a legal timeframe in the practice of law or to remain compliant to the court procedures that has to be met that will not be a cause of concern later on in terms of filing the case? I guess I am also asking implicitly if time is not going to be a factor that the defendant will use against me later on.

4civil - Filing a civil case Empty Re: Filing a civil case Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:48 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

it depends on the case to be filled regarding the prescribed period for filling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum