Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Housing loan cancellation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - Housing loan cancellation Empty Housing loan cancellation Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:30 am

Giovanni15

Arresto Menor

Hello po,

Sana matulungan nyo po ako, nung 2014 kumuha ako ng housing loan at patapos n po ngyn oct 2017 yung downpayment at biglang nagkaroon kmi ng financial problem at hindi ko na po kayang tapusin yung downpayment.
Ang tanong ko po entitled po ba ako s refund kht 50% under Maceda law kahit nakalagay sa contrata na pinirmahan ko ay " should i fail to pay any installments on the above downpayment on its due date for any reason whatsoever (including voluntary withdrawal) this reservation shall be automatically cancelled and the amounts paid shall be considered forfieted as liquidated damages."

Sana po matulungan nyo ako dito..
Thanks in advance

2loan - Housing loan cancellation Empty Re: Housing loan cancellation Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:42 am

noIDEA00

Arresto Menor

I think Maceda Law is not applicable to you because you have availed housing loan to pay for the property (you are not considered as installment buyer).

Read the article of Lamudi.PH about Maceda Law.

Try using this search tag "Eight Things You Need to Know about the Maceda Law" when googling.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum