Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ABOUT RESOLUTION

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resolution - ABOUT RESOLUTION Empty ABOUT RESOLUTION Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:58 am

Vermz

Arresto Menor

How many days will start priliminary hearing afterr i receive the reSolution

2resolution - ABOUT RESOLUTION Empty Re: ABOUT RESOLUTION Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:16 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Dude, nobody can help you when you don't say what the resolution says. What the f*ck does the resolution say in the first place?

3resolution - ABOUT RESOLUTION Empty Re: ABOUT RESOLUTION Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:33 pm

Vermz

Arresto Menor

The resolution of the case which istetated the affidavit of complinant and also my counter affidavit the case filed which is physical injuries ineelation to 9262 and 7610

4resolution - ABOUT RESOLUTION Empty Re: ABOUT RESOLUTION Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:08 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Hire a lawyer and wait for either a warrant or a subpoena. What is the bail recommended? I suggest you prepare the money for your bail so that in the event that they come to arrest you, you have enough money to bail yourself out immediately.

5resolution - ABOUT RESOLUTION Empty Re: ABOUT RESOLUTION Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Vermz

Arresto Menor

The prosecutor said sir i dont have bond or warrant all i have to do is attend always wen a hearing were schedule thats why sir need to clarify sir this but the fiscal said to coz the first ill give counter affidavit child abuse and violence against women then after the complinat give the affidavit of disistance only 9262 is no longer establish but my child abuse fiscal said the the case as physical injurie thats why the saud no bond no warrant bsta mg attent lmg aq ng hearing dw sir kc nalilito aq lalo n lumabas n resolution

6resolution - ABOUT RESOLUTION Empty Re: ABOUT RESOLUTION Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:26 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Then attend the hearings if you are subpoenaed. Just because a complainant desists does not mean that the proper case cannot be filed against you, especially when it pertains to the abuse of a child.

If you cannot afford a lawyer go to the Public Attorney's Office.

7resolution - ABOUT RESOLUTION Empty Re: ABOUT RESOLUTION Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:41 pm

Vermz

Arresto Menor

Also sir the day i recieve the resolution how many days po ang or months mg schedule ng unang hearing po?

8resolution - ABOUT RESOLUTION Empty Re: ABOUT RESOLUTION Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

It depends on the schedule of the court. I am female. Do not refer to me as Sir.

9resolution - ABOUT RESOLUTION Empty Re: ABOUT RESOLUTION Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:31 pm

Vermz

Arresto Menor

Im sorry po maam but mostly maam as your knowledge regarding that

10resolution - ABOUT RESOLUTION Empty Re: ABOUT RESOLUTION Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:36 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

There's no standard. Sometimes two weeks. Sometimes three months. You are focusing too much on things that are irrelevant and trifling.

The more important thing to keep sight of is, if the legal guardian of the child still will not be interested in pursuing the case against you when the time comes for your arraignment.

11resolution - ABOUT RESOLUTION Empty Re: ABOUT RESOLUTION Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:07 pm

Vermz

Arresto Menor

For now maam i dont yet because after she sign the affidavit of disistance in 9262-7610 ive seen not continue the but for now i dont know yet coz we broke up already for now i dont know coz shes in our province and we have no communicatiom maybe she change i dont know next possible

12resolution - ABOUT RESOLUTION Empty Re: ABOUT RESOLUTION Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:27 pm

enihs

Arresto Menor

hi po... ask lang po kung ano ibig sabihin ng the complaint/case are hereby ordered dismissed, without prejudice?

13resolution - ABOUT RESOLUTION Empty Re: ABOUT RESOLUTION Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:39 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

enihs wrote:hi po... ask lang po kung ano ibig sabihin ng the complaint/case are hereby ordered dismissed, without prejudice?

Wala na ang kaso pero pwedeng maghabla ulit yung nagrereklamo.

14resolution - ABOUT RESOLUTION Empty Re: ABOUT RESOLUTION Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:18 pm

enihs

Arresto Menor

same case lang din po ung efile nila?

15resolution - ABOUT RESOLUTION Empty Re: ABOUT RESOLUTION Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:40 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, the complaint could be based on the same facts because the dismissal was without prejudice.

16resolution - ABOUT RESOLUTION Empty Re: ABOUT RESOLUTION Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:02 pm

Arresto Menor

Good day po atty. ask ko lng po if ano po gagawin kapag nakareceieve ng resolution letter from prosecutors office. Stating that the case "grave coercion be approved and filed in court. Bail Recommended" Ano po nxt steps ng respondent? Maghihintay po ba ng another letter? May warrant po ba un? Salamat po in advance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum