Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support and qualified seduction

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child - Child support and qualified seduction Empty Child support and qualified seduction Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:59 pm

nathan25

Arresto Menor

Hello,

Im currently married and my illegitimate son po aq. Ung anak ko po is 5 yrs old. Lately nkipgsettle na po aq sa mother nung anak ko at ngpirmahan na po kmi ng settlement sa PAO. Since bata pa po ung anak q ung acct na pagdedepositohan ng support is nkapangalan sa mother and nka'ITF sa anak nmin. the day after nming mgpirmahan, nasabi nya na by next month aalis sya to work abroad and dadalhin nya ung account na pgdedepositohan ng settlement and sabi nya ipunin nlg dw nya and saka nlg nya ipapadala. Nung sinabi q na di ito ung napagusapan sabi nya mgpapadala nlg dw sya monthly sa pgiiwanan ng anak nmin and kung my mga questions pa po dw aq o issues ansabi nya mgfifile dw sya ng kaso since minor dw po sya nabuntis q sya (17 yrs old sya and 20 nmn po aq that time), mgbabayad pa dw aq sa knya and kaya dw nya ipahold ung departure q (im working po as a seaman). Ung akin lng nmn po i just want to make sure na sa anak q mapupunta ung npapadala q. Ano po kya pwede q gawin?

Another concern q pa po pla is about dun sa caso na maififile nya incase, mgfafall po ba sya sa qualified seduction? ano po kya pwede mangyari and pwede q gawin just in case.

Thank you po sa sasagot.

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

The crime of qualified seduction has the following elements: a) the offended party is a virgin; b) she must be over 12 and under 18 years of age; c) the offender has sexual intercourse with her; d) there is abuse of authority, of confidence or of relationship.

It would be best to hire a lawyer.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum