Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

House Insurance Issues

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1insurance - House Insurance Issues Empty House Insurance Issues Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:51 pm

salazar_floriza

Arresto Menor

Good day everyone. This is issue is in need of a Legal advice. Thank you in advance for your kindness.

This is the story:
My late brother took a house and lot through banking loan. Nakapagdown na po siya ng more than 120 thousand (based on our conversation). An agent of the house and lot told him na magbayad na po siya ng Insurance or what they called mortgage of purchased property. He was already cleared to that (as far as I know) kasi un po ang sinabi sa brother ko. But in the contrary, after po ng death ng kapatid ko, we went to the bank and claim for the Insurance of the house para wala na kami problema sa pagbabayad, an account's officer told us that the loan (including the Insurance) didn't proceed for approval because of lacking requirements (which is the SPA from me). But I had the email from the bank proving that the loan was approved.

They ask me to re-apply again the loan (under my name) and transfer all the payments done by my brother in the bank.

The question is: Is it true that the Insurance that is already paid is forfeited and not valid anymore?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum