Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHILD SUPPORT and HARRASMENT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child - CHILD SUPPORT and HARRASMENT Empty CHILD SUPPORT and HARRASMENT Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:07 pm

Paengski

Arresto Menor

Hi. Just want to ask for an advice on the things we need to do. I am married to a man na may anak sa una. Matagal din siyang walang trabaho. Now, the mother of the child is asking for support. Nagdemand ng 6k monthly and even went sa office ng husband ko to ask for a COE which is of course hindi binigay ng company ni husband.

Ang gusto ko po sanang malaman eh paano po kaya ang magiging hatian sa sweldo ni husband. Hindi nya ako pinagtrabaho dahil inaalagan ko ang anak namin. His take home every cut off is less than 20k. May mga bayaran kaming bills, bahay and other expenses.

2child - CHILD SUPPORT and HARRASMENT Empty Re: CHILD SUPPORT and HARRASMENT Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:08 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Only a court can say for sure how much your husband is supposed to give, if your husband and the mother of his child cannot come up with an agreement and settle out of court.

3child - CHILD SUPPORT and HARRASMENT Empty Re: CHILD SUPPORT and HARRASMENT Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:27 pm

Paengski

Arresto Menor

Hi. Thanks for replying. Pero do you think we can also file for harrasment with regards sa ginawa niyang pagpunta sa company ni hubby?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum