Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support and Return my possessions.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1support - Child Support and Return my possessions. Empty Child Support and Return my possessions. Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:21 pm

Ironman10

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Good day.

My ex filed a criminal case against me. RA 9262 Economic abuse because we haven't had an agreement on how much I should provide.
Last Tuesday, we had agreed for a settlement arrangement which we should present within 10 days. She's asking for 10k a month but the Judge advised her to take my offer of 8k out of my 23k a month salary. Now here lies my dilemma. I have a girlfriend and we have already been planning about getting married. With this settlement, there have been doubts if i'll be able to financially raise a family. Would the child support be lessened once I'm married?
I'm planning to back to college next year and it would take 10-12months for me to finish it. Can it also be a factor to decrease my support?
I'm currently on maintenance medicines amounting to 2.5k a month and this was not taken into consideration.

I also have a computer which i bought for around 50-70k at her house. She doesn't want to give it back because she had "payments" for it too wherein i was the one who paid for it in installments. I can ask for a reprint of the receipt which is under my name as well. -Computer will be used for my online school.

Thank you and have a great day!

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You should have raised these issues before you made your offer.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum