Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help. Changing the surname of my child

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cura

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Ask ko lang po ba anong unang dapat gawin para mapaltan ang alpelyido ng anak ko ng apelyido ko.

Ang nangyari po kasi ay inapelyido sya sa ibang tao ( yung nging karelasyon ng asawa ko nung time na nabuntis ko sya at ng hiwalay kami. ) hindi nya kasi ipinaalam sakin na nabuntis sya. at inapelyido nya sa nging ka relasyon nya nung ngkahiwalay kami . ngayon po ng ka ayos na kami. at inamin nya na sakin na sakin anak yon.

Willing din po sya makipg tulungan para maipaayos yung apelyido ng anak ko.
Paano po ang unang dpt namin gawin.

Maraming salamat po!

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

1. You need proof that you are the biological father like a DNA test.

2. You will have to file a petition for correction of entry in court.

3. What the mother of your child did might amount to a crime called simulation of birth.

Cura

Arresto Menor

Jadis wrote:1. You need proof that you are the biological father like a DNA test.

2. You will have to file a petition for correction of entry in court.

3. What the mother of your child did might amount to a crime called simulation of birth.

Hi thanks for your quick response.
Can I ask lang po kung saan po ba ako pwede mg pa dna. May alam po ba kayo na legit na laboratory.
Saka po do I need a attorney for this??

Thanks!

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

1. The NBI has a testing lab, so does UP Diliman and St. Luke's.

2. Yes.

Cura

Arresto Menor

Ok sir. Thank you very much!
Regards,

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

I am female.

Cura

Arresto Menor

Jadis wrote:I am female.

Ay, thanks Madam Smile

Last nalang po. I recenty searched for DNA testing. Do I need Legal DNA testing or ok lang yung DNA paternity test lang po? Masyadong mahal po kasi yung legal dna.

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

The problem is if you present that in court you might be asked to have the test repeatrd again by an accredited agency using the allowable procedures. Sayang gastos.

Cura

Arresto Menor

Jadis wrote:The problem is if you present that in court you might be asked to have the test repeatrd again by an accredited agency using the allowable procedures. Sayang gastos.

So I need the legal.
Thank you very much for the resourceful answers Madam!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum