Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annullment resolution

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resolution - Annullment resolution  Empty Annullment resolution Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:28 am

Kay2017

Arresto Menor

Im new in this blog i need help nadly regarding annullment.

2resolution - Annullment resolution  Empty Re: Annullment resolution Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:39 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You are probably referring to a declaration of nullity due to psychological incapacity.

3resolution - Annullment resolution  Empty Re: Annullment resolution Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:53 am

Kay2017

Arresto Menor

Ms Jadis my annulment was denied due to lack of evidence. Psychological incapacity both sides. Hindi Ko alam why it was denied. We been separated 12 yrs my ex has got 3 kids now. I'm filing for an appeal China charge na naman ako ng Avogadro Ko ng almos 100 thousand

4resolution - Annullment resolution  Empty Re: Annullment resolution Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:04 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Ah so you already have a lawyer. Well, the appeal of a case is a separate enagaement from the original case.

Your lawyer could better explain why your petition was denied.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum