Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIGHTS OF A STEP CHILD/ STEP GRANDSON (LAND INHERITANCE)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

incognita82

Arresto Menor

Good day! Need some legal advice regarding a land inheritance rights of a step child.

Summary:

-My (late) grand father is a stepchild of our (late great step grandfather), he was acknowledged as his son (w/ affidavit) and carried his surname since he was a child

-My grandfather's mom is married to his stepdad and the house and lot was acquired during their marriage

-My grandfather's mom passed away and our great step grandfather later remarried to a single-mom with a daughter by her former partner

-The daughter has never been adopted nor acknowledged as my great step grandfather's daughter unlike my lolo

-Our great step grandfather's 2nd wife and daughter to her former partner died years ago

-The stepdaughter is also a single mom, her son is now claiming majority of the land, the case is now almost 20 years old and still on-going

-I would like to find out the rights of my great step grandfather's step daughter's son if there's any

Sorry po ang haba...hehe thanks po sa mga sasagot. Smile

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

only the court will be able to answer your question. kahit pa sabihin natin na may karapatan si lolo mo sa lupa pero ang outcome naman ng kaso eh wala, useless din. mas maganda pa na kumuha kayo ng abogado nyo para ilaban yung karapatan ng lolo mo.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum