Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Religious Group Property

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1property - Religious Group Property Empty Religious Group Property Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:19 am

POOPSIE

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir/Madam,

Hingi lang po ako ng advice kung sino man ang pwede makatulong tungkol sa property na na-aquire ng aming samahan na ngayon ay tinake-over ng pamilya ng founder namin na unfortunately ay namatay last december. May last will po yung founder namin pero hindi i-no-honor ng pamilya nila.

Bro. Phong

2property - Religious Group Property Empty Re: Religious Group Property Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:28 am

POOPSIE

Arresto Menor

Anyone, please...

3property - Religious Group Property Empty Re: Religious Group Property Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:44 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

1. Was the property under the name of the founder?

2. What funds were used to buy the property?

3. You have to consult a lawyer in the flesh to help you. You might have to file the necessary petition in court.

4property - Religious Group Property Empty Re: Religious Group Property Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

POOPSIE wrote: May last will po yung founder namin pero hindi i-no-honor ng pamilya nila.
My Tagalog is bad so perhaps I missunderstood something important.

Perhaps you have use of this anyway Smile

At least when a conjugal property and there are spouse and/or children to the dead person, then max 1/4 of the total value of the assets can be moved to other than what's "automatic" split by the law.

5property - Religious Group Property Empty Re: Religious Group Property Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:14 am

POOPSIE

Arresto Menor

Hi Ma'am,

1. The property is not under the founder's name and there is no Deed of Sale executed under anyone's name all we have is a blank Deed of Sale. And a proof of payment, the property was acquired thru installment payment.
2. The fund is raised by the organization.
3. What kind of petition do we have to file?
The decedent is single.

6property - Religious Group Property Empty Re: Religious Group Property Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:44 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

1. How can there be no name? Is this titled property?

2. Do you have proof that the money came from the organization?

3. What does the will say?

Last edited by Jadis on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

7property - Religious Group Property Empty Re: Religious Group Property Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:02 pm

POOPSIE

Arresto Menor

Hi Ma'am,

1. What do you mean by tirled property?
2. The only proof we have is receipts with the name of the founder as the payee.
3. This is what the will is saying...
-to my beloved nephew I hereby designate/manage the properties located at ---Formation Center.
-to my close friend who has been my constant companion and nurse in my illness I hereby designate/manage the property located at---as well as all the movable properties in---.

Another question we have made request to the owner to issue the Deed of Sale under the name of the organization but the owner refuse to do so until the dispute on the properties ownership is over.
IS the action correct?

8property - Religious Group Property Empty Re: Religious Group Property Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

POOPSIE wrote:1. What do you mean by tirled property?
It's an OTC or TCT document telling who is owner.
(In difference from for instance "Tax declaration" which is NOT owning, it's only right to USE.)
Register of Deeds keep order of these.

POOPSIE wrote:2. The only proof we have is receipts with the name of the founder as the payee.
Saying what? Signed by the owner?

POOPSIE wrote:
3. This is what the will is saying...
-to my beloved nephew I hereby designate/manage the properties located at ---Formation Center.
-to my close friend who has been my constant companion and nurse in my illness I hereby designate/manage the property located at---as well as all the movable properties in---.
But that DON'T say the religious organisation got the property... Smile

Didn't the founder have any wife or children?
POOPSIE wrote:
Another question we have made request to the owner to issue the Deed of Sale under the name of the organization but the owner refuse to do so until the dispute on the properties ownership is over.
IS the action correct?
The owning by the religious organisation is obviously disputed by at least one person.
It's up to your organisation to prove it's yours.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum