Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake Name/Void Marriage/Child Support

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child - Fake Name/Void Marriage/Child Support Empty Fake Name/Void Marriage/Child Support Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:32 am

mijene28

Arresto Menor

_Gus2 ko lang po sana huminge ng advice.To make my story short Ung naging husband ko fake po pala ung name nia late ko na nalaman ang lahat.In short our marriage is void,everything is lie!! Nkipag hiwalay ako after maconfirm ko lhat then sya pa ang mayabang at nanakot sakin and wala ako nagawa man lang kc sbrang hirap tanggapin to the point na i feel so down and nothing.Then after a yr i move on kc para sa anak ko then now gus2 kong ilaban man lang ryts ng anak ko na even my son niloko nia dala dalang apelyedo ng anak ko is ung fake name na pinakilala nia samin so grabe ginawa nia samin as in.Please i need some advice??

2child - Fake Name/Void Marriage/Child Support Empty Re: Fake Name/Void Marriage/Child Support Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:17 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

1. Only a court could declare a marriage void.

2. What proof do you have that your husband has a fake identity?

And the next time you make a query, please make an effort to complete your words, it's really so hard to understand all the text-speak. Forum rules require that posters make their posts readable and understandable.

This is not a text messaging service where the characters are limited, you should spell out the words - ex. YUNG instead of UNG. It's seriously just one letter.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum