Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inquiry about civil and criminal case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1criminal - Inquiry about civil and criminal case Empty Inquiry about civil and criminal case Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:52 am

gwapako17

Arresto Menor

Hello everyone. I am ne on here. I need help bigtime. My ex bf wants me to pay him 300k pesos. He said it's utang daw. We were a couple. I didn't know that those presents and support were UTANG. If alam ku lng sana. Sad Kahapon may pumunta sa bahay naghatid ng subpoena from the barangay. Hindi ni receive ni Kuya kasi wala ako jan. Kababalik ku lng dito sa Australia. 2 days before mh flight may na receive akng demand letter from his lawyer. I wanted to reply however walang returning address sa letter eh. I was given 5 days to settle the said amount. Nung andito na ako c kuya may na receive na final demand letter. Stating na hindi daw ako nag reply. Pano ako magrereply? Mobile number lng nilagay nila sa demand letter. Appropriate ba yun? Tapos the lawyer is claiming na they've received numerous call n txt pranks daw and harrasments. Eh di namn ako gumawa nun kasi God knows wala akng load. Anyhow, my question is. May laban po ba ako? Deleted na yung conversations namin matagal na. Sa demand letter sabi nya dun I owed him money for the annulment. Di ku maalala kng hiniram ku yung 50k pesos eh bf ku xa and he himself wanted me to process the annulment pra makasal kaming dalawa. Baka nasabi ku sa chat namin na pagiram muna ng pang annulment. Baka lng. He even sent me money pra e process yung tourist visa ku papuntang US kaso na denied. Please help me po. By the way, foreigner po yung ex ku. Italian American.

Salamat po

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Well, you should have thought at the onset that no one in their right mind would give that amount of money to someone they are not legally related to without any strings attached.

Since you are at a disadvantage here, having deleted all your messages, he might have something that you may have told him admitting that you received the money as a loan.

Next time get a declaration of nullity on your own without relying on other people to finance it for you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum