Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

percentage of father's support to his child

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

anejcruz

Arresto Menor

Hi There,

I just want to simply ask, any idea how many percent from the father's salary does he need to provide or support for his children. He got 3 kids and only get communicated from his wife every time they need the money. He is working abroad for 5 consecutive years, no other extra relationship and want some idea. Hope u can help thank you Embarassed

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

1. If he has a wife, technically he is not single.

2. The amount of support does not have one single permanent formula, because it is always dependent on two things: the capacity of the giver to provide, and the needs of the recipient.

As the children grow older their needs get larger.

anejcruz

Arresto Menor

yeap, opo nga namali nga po ako ng term duon, but I did correct it. what I mean from that thing po is there is no 3rd party involve. It's just feeling nya pag nadedelay ang sahod from the company the wife is getting mad on him seriously.... and besides nakikita ko po na halos wala rin po sha naiipon due to the support that he is giving to his family... which is base sa asawa po nyah is not enough, and pinagbabantaan po sha na magkikita sila sa baranggay... reason why i asked for any idea about the percentage when giving support to his kids. Smile thank you rin po sa response.

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Papaano siya ipapabarangay kung nasa abroad siya? Mag-usap silang masinsinan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum