Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bench Warrant

+11
Drivenromeo
Dess
aven0821
Shenbie
xtianjames
Yza143
Jadis
EarthDragon
ksr1629
Dondon Rubio
blue_gem76
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

RHEGIN

Arresto Menor

I have received the same text message informing me that they will issue a Bench Warrant.

I applied a cash loan with Dr. Cash amounting to Php 4000. but due to financial problems i was not able to pay it. Then yesterday (nov. 22,2017) i have received a text message informing that they will issue a warrant.

I called the number who texted me and he said he is from CAMP CRAME he gave me the number for METROPOLITAN TRIAL COURT Branch 71. I called the number he gave me and I was transferred to a lawyer name "Atty. Suzzet Dassilio" (not sure if spelling is correct). They informed me that I have a case CC-151-184 and I am being sued for Article 318-315 "ESTAFA". They ask me if I want to settle out of court I need to pay Php 15,000 I was so afraid I only paid Php 8000 yesterday which I borrowed from my friends and family. They are asking me to pay another Php 7000 until tomorrow or otherwise will continue to issue a bench warrant.

Please advise what should I do. I cannot produce the other PHP 7000 and I am worried because I have 2 kids and I am the only one working in the family.

27warrant - Bench Warrant - Page 2 Empty Re: Bench Warrant Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:25 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Nagissue ka ba ng cheque? chineck mo ba dun sa mismong court kung may case ka?

28warrant - Bench Warrant - Page 2 Empty Re: Bench Warrant Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:35 pm

RHEGIN

Arresto Menor

the Loan is from Doctor Cash online po yun... I did not issue any check... the payment I made amounting to PHP 8000 was paid in cash. I tried to call Metropolitan Trial Court Br. 71 but their number on the directory is not working. so now im stuck if i really need to still pay the PHP 7000 they are demanding. I dont want trouble but paying another PHP 7000 feels not right since that would total to PHP 15,000 and I only borrowed Php 4000.

29warrant - Bench Warrant - Page 2 Empty Re: Bench Warrant Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:58 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

san mo nakuha yung number? do some research at yun ang tawagan mo wag yung binigay ni collection agency. Ang advise ko bago ka magbayad ulit, humingi ka ng kasulatan na may sinampa talaga na kaso against you. most probably nananakot lang yan at sa liit ng halaga na yan, hindi worth the effort ang magsampa ng collection case against you.

30warrant - Bench Warrant - Page 2 Empty Re: Bench Warrant Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:01 pm

RHEGIN

Arresto Menor

salamat po... di ko nga po ma verify yung case.... susubukan ko na lang puntahan sa pasig

31warrant - Bench Warrant - Page 2 Empty Re: Bench Warrant Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:03 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

yep mas maganda pa yan kesa sa magpatakot tapos wala naman pala talaga case.

32warrant - Bench Warrant - Page 2 Empty Re: Bench Warrant Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:46 pm

issaam

Arresto Menor

xtianjames wrote:yep mas maganda pa yan kesa sa magpatakot tapos wala naman pala talaga case.

Ate, ano pong nangyari? Nakapunta po ba kayo sa Pasig MTC?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum