Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rights of the illegitimate child

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1support - Rights of the illegitimate child Empty Rights of the illegitimate child Wed May 10, 2017 8:10 pm

RRR123

Arresto Menor

Hi Pao!

I got a child with my Ex-boyfriend. Twins. We broke up year 2009, and he got married with his new girlfriend year 2011,  since he got his new-girlfriend pregnant.  He's a Seaman with a higher position. He acknowledge my children, but I think the support is not good or enough. He is only giving (8,000-10,000) a month for two-child. The twins are now studying K-2 and entering Grade 1 next school year, more than half of the finances are from me and I'm not earning as much as like my Ex-partner. He visited my children only twice since then. Atty,I would like to consult if My children can receive more than what they receive now? Honestly, I can't support it all by myself. 8,000 a month is not eough for two kids. I'm a single mom.

** He once told me that our children can go only to private school if they'll stay in his jurisdiction.  But he will send it to his grandparents home, he's currently living with his wife in other city.

He only talked to my Parents directly, whenever he communicate me, he only talked about other matters he don't want us to talk about our children. Because he knew, we're going to fight. When my mom asked him  why he's only giving 8,000 a month for the twins he just told my mom that we had a agreement of 50:50 support. But the truth is we don't even talked. We don't have that kind of agreement.

Kind Regards

RR

2support - Rights of the illegitimate child Empty Re: Rights of the illegitimate child Thu May 11, 2017 3:00 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

it is true that both parents should provide equally to support the children. if you will ask for more, you will have to prove that the current support is not enough.

3support - Rights of the illegitimate child Empty Re: Rights of the illegitimate child Thu May 11, 2017 3:33 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

This forum is not PAO.

Under the Family Code, both parents have the obligation to provide support for their children. Child support covers living, educational and medical expenses.

Living expenses include food, shelter, clothing, etc.
Educational expenses include tuition fee, uniform, educational supplies, educational trips, etc.
Medical expenses include hospitalization costs, doctor's appointments, medicines, if any.

The amount of child support depends on the needs of the children and the capacity of the parents to give support. When both parents are working, it doesn't mean that the parents should pay on a 50-50 basis.

The share of each parent in the child support should be proportionate to the capacity of the parents to pay. Furthermore, the child support should also be in accordance with the social standing of the family.

If you are not satisfied with the child support because it is insufficient, you may send him a demand letter for additional child support. But before doing so, try to calculate first the expenses of the children, including living, educational and medical expenses (if any). Attach photocopies of receipts, if available, to add credence to your claim that the financial support is insufficient.

Best regards,
Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

4support - Rights of the illegitimate child Empty Re: Rights of the illegitimate child Sat May 13, 2017 3:22 pm

RRR123

Arresto Menor

Thank you ATTY KAT! Really appreciated your reply.

With this matter I need to coordinated to Legal Office so I can send a demand letter to hiim?

Thank you,
RR

5support - Rights of the illegitimate child Empty Re: Rights of the illegitimate child Mon May 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Justniel

Arresto Menor

Hello, good afternoon, just want to ask if i could ask a help from the father of my son,
We are not married, at hindi din po nya kaapelyido yung anak ko, pero nag bibigay po sya ng child support sa anak nya. Pero my karapatan po ba ako na obligahin syang mag bigay pambili bahay or lupa sa murang halaga 60K lang po hinihingi ko ayaw po nya mag bigay, tapos po dito po sya s davao nakatira, anyway British nationality po sya. My karapatan din po ba ang anak ko kung anu meron sya? Kasi sabi po ng iba ang tunay n anak at anak sa labas ay dapat iisa lang or pantay sa lahat ng bagay. Ang gusto ko lang po malaman if pwede ko ba sya ireklamo dahil ayaw nya po mag bigay ng pra sa future house ng anak nya. My mga business po sya sa davao at huge house, samantalang kami mag ina nangungupahan lang at umaasa sa padala nya pra sa anak ko. Nangako kasi sya before na bigyan nya aq pang negosyo at pambili bahay, pero ngaun napapako, nakakita kasi ako murang bahay, 60K lang po. My karapatan po ba ako mag reklamo at ubligahin sya. Please enlighten me thanks in advance

6support - Rights of the illegitimate child Empty Child Support and Rigths. Mon May 29, 2017 1:03 pm

Justniel

Arresto Menor

Hello po need advice and help.
May anak po kasi akong 7 years old and half british, DNA done at napatunayang anak po nya, pero ayaw po nya ipagamit surname nya sa anak ko. My karapatan po ba kami na ireklamo sya, pra sa karapatan ng anak ko? At if ever po may karapatan ba ang anak ko sa kung anu meron sya? Anyway dito po sya sa davao nakatira my sariling mga businesses at huge house. Samantalang kaming mag-ina nangungupahan lang, at umaasa sa kanyang padala or child support which is not enough po talaga, tapos po nangako sya na mag bigay ng pang business ko at bilhan kami bahay at lupa. Pero hanggang ngaun wala pa po 7 years old na po anak ko wala pa rin. Ngaun po nag decide ako bumili ng murang lupa sa halagang 60K which is very cheap para makapag patayo na ako sarili naming bahay, so nanghihingi po ako sa kanya ng 60K pero ayaw po nya mag bigay. My KARAPATAN PO BA AKO MAG REKLAMO DAHIL SA YAMAN NYA HINDI NYA KAMI MABIGYAN NG MALIIT NA HALAGA PARA SA PAMBILI LUPA. At PWEDE PO BA AKO MAG REKLAMO DAHIL AYAW PO NYA PAGAMIT AT SURNAME NYA SA ANAK KO? Which is karapatan naman po ng anak ko un. Please enlighten me po. Thanks in advance

7support - Rights of the illegitimate child Empty Re: Rights of the illegitimate child Mon May 29, 2017 3:04 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Justniel wrote:Hello po need advice and help.
May anak po kasi akong 7 years old and half british, DNA done at napatunayang anak po nya, pero ayaw po nya ipagamit surname nya sa anak ko. My karapatan po ba kami na ireklamo sya, pra sa karapatan ng anak ko? At if ever po may karapatan ba ang anak ko sa kung anu meron sya? Anyway dito po sya sa davao nakatira my sariling mga businesses at huge house. Samantalang kaming mag-ina nangungupahan lang, at umaasa sa kanyang padala or child support which is not enough po talaga, tapos po nangako sya na mag bigay ng pang business ko at bilhan kami bahay at lupa. Pero hanggang ngaun wala pa po 7 years old na po anak ko wala pa rin. Ngaun po nag decide ako bumili ng murang lupa sa halagang 60K which is very cheap para makapag patayo na ako sarili naming bahay, so nanghihingi po ako sa kanya ng 60K pero ayaw po nya mag bigay. My KARAPATAN PO BA AKO MAG REKLAMO DAHIL SA YAMAN NYA HINDI NYA KAMI MABIGYAN NG MALIIT NA HALAGA PARA SA PAMBILI LUPA. At PWEDE PO BA AKO MAG REKLAMO DAHIL AYAW PO NYA PAGAMIT AT SURNAME NYA SA ANAK KO? Which is karapatan naman po ng anak ko un. Please enlighten me po. Thanks in advance

1. WALA KANG KARAPATANG HUMINGI SA TAONG ITO DAHIL HINDI NAMAN KAYO KASAL. WALA SIYANG OBLIGASYON SA IYO MISMO KAHIT GAANO PA SIYA KAYAMAN.

2. ANG ANAK MO, MAY KARAPATAN SIYANG HUMINGI NG SUPORTA, PERO HINDI PARA SA IYO YUN NA GASTUSIN MO KUNG SAAN MO GUSTO. DAPAT SA KAPAKANAN LANG NG BATA TULAD NG PAGKAIN NIYA, PANGMATRIKULA NIYA, ATBP.

3. MAY KARAPATAN DIN ANG ANAK MO NA GAMITIN ANG APELIDO NG LALAKI PERO DAPAT SA KORTE KA DUMAAN.

8support - Rights of the illegitimate child Empty Re: Rights of the illegitimate child Mon May 29, 2017 3:06 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

My God, I seriously understand why this British national wants nothing to do with you - you are using your child as a bargaining chip to extort money from him.

9support - Rights of the illegitimate child Empty Re: Rights of the illegitimate child Tue May 30, 2017 7:37 am

Justniel

Arresto Menor

Hello po good morning, yung binibigay po nyang pera is i used for my son only. Since i have a my own work and earn money. All i want to know if my karapatan ba kaming manghingi pambili bahay. Kaysa dun titira anak ko sa kanila. At kung dadaan po sa korte ang pag hinge namin ng apelyido, matatagalan po ba?

10support - Rights of the illegitimate child Empty Re: Rights of the illegitimate child Tue May 30, 2017 10:26 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Justniel wrote:Hello po good morning, yung binibigay po nyang pera is i used for my son only. Since i have a my own work and earn money. All i want to know if my karapatan ba kaming manghingi pambili bahay. Kaysa dun titira anak ko sa kanila. At kung dadaan po sa korte ang pag hinge namin ng apelyido, matatagalan po ba?

Wala kang karapatan na humingi ng pambili mo ng bahay. Binibigyan ka na pala ng pera eh. Ano pa ba ang gusto mo? Gusto mo ng dagdag? Bakit hindi mo muna subukang humingi?

You also have an obligation to support your child, more especially because the child is illegitimate, and the MOTHER has SOLE PARENTAL authority over her illegitimate child. You can't rely solely on the illegitimate father.

Cases take months or years depending on so many factors.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum