Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pending Case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1case - Pending Case Empty Pending Case Sun May 07, 2017 7:13 pm

balay

Arresto Menor

Hello.

I am a graduating college student and supposed to take the licensure exam 6 months from now. However, I may not be able to get an NBI clearance which is required to apply at PRC.

I went to NBI to get clearance and they said I have a hit and was sent for a Quality Control interview. I may know the reason why. 4 yrs ago, nag apply po ako ng part time job from a poster i saw near my school. Ang ginagawa ko noon, I send products (beauty products) and receive money at MLhuiller for my employer. But on my third transaction, may nagtext sa akin asking for his money back, na scammer daw ako and that ipapakulong daw ako.

So I told my employer about it and just like a bubble, he was gone. Di ko na macontact. He didnt have an office and we only met at coffee shops.

I was a naive kid and didnt know what to do. Siguro nga kinasuhan ako. I just want to ask what I should do. Because I want to clear my name and take the licensure exams. I really need your help.

Thank you for your response!

2case - Pending Case Empty Re: Pending Case Mon May 08, 2017 1:26 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

You will never know unless you go to the quality interview of NBI. don't worry, even if you have a pending case, they will not arrest you on the spot. there you will find out if you have a case or not and where the case was filed if you do have.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum