Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Almost three years in the company but still no employment contract issued and is subjected for temrmination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jjds

Arresto Menor

I'm almost three years working for a specific company but they never give any employment contract, my employer threatened to terminate me for exchanging my time of duty with my co-worker due to my wife is sick and no one will look after her and our kids.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

whats your question? no the employer is not obligated to give you a written contract. termination would depend on existing company policies. did you exchange shifts without asking for permission?

jjds

Arresto Menor

yes, but the company allows us to do that rather than being absent.

What is my right as i dont have any contracts? they were requiring me to work on my 6th and 7th day. my working hours is always 12-16 hours a day and they don't give us transportation allowance even if our departments office isnt in the main office..

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

they are not obligated to give you transportation allowance

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum