Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

issued with warrant

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1warrant - issued with warrant Empty issued with warrant Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:15 pm

rosa

Arresto Menor

I have a question about this, i have a friend you was issued with warrant because he failed to appear on a hearing and he is only one of the comakers. the thing is he didn't receive any subpoena at all since they started paying the loan company. The problem also is that they only paid 50,000 pesos because the principal amount is only 35,000 pesos but the loan company is forcing them to pay the 100,000 and they had signed a promisory note just to end their harrassment and the hassle they're giving to him and to another comaker. So, the only paid 50,000 and they didn't hear anything from this people anymore.

2warrant - issued with warrant Empty Re: issued with warrant Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:22 pm

rosa

Arresto Menor

but turned out they were issued with warrant of arrest

3warrant - issued with warrant Empty Re: issued with warrant Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:37 pm

attyLLL

what is the case he is facing?

he should apply for lifting of warrant is this is a case under summary procedure.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4warrant - issued with warrant Empty Re: issued with warrant Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:51 pm

rosa

Arresto Menor

he's not sure yet because he is in another country right now and the other co.maker just informed him by email that that is what going on. As long as he could remember, after stopping to pay the 100k wherein total as of that time was 50,000 plus pesos, he remember that he received a subpoena that the case was reopen and hearing will be in November 2009 but in November 2009, there was a big typhoon in Manila and it was flooding all over so he didn't go there for the hearing. That was the last letter he received because he has been out of town most of the time, he is not also living in his parents house anymore and last May 2010 he went already to abroad to work.

5warrant - issued with warrant Empty Re: issued with warrant Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:12 pm

attyLLL

have him post here since he knows the details. did he issue checks which were dishonored?

6warrant - issued with warrant Empty Re: issued with warrant Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:43 pm

rosa

Arresto Menor

hi atty. gud evening.

he said that the loan company had them, main borrower, him and another comaker, opened a joint account and they signed blank checks. the principal borrower made payment for 3 months or so then stop paying so it gone through a lawsuit held in pasig

7warrant - issued with warrant Empty Re: issued with warrant Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:08 am

attyLLL

the only way to attend to this is to file bail and face the case when he returns. i believe his case is probably bp 22, and he has many possible defenses.

8warrant - issued with warrant Empty Re: issued with warrant Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:39 pm

rosa

Arresto Menor

salamat po atty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum